Thursday, 4 August 2011

In the Pumpkin Patch

Hiya folks!

How y'all keeping? Hope your summer is treating you better than our grey skies and dampness? Poor kids have only had a few nice days to go out and play. We are all going a bit stir crazy!!

Anyroadup, I have managed to make a card today using the image released last week,


Which I have combined with another Delicious Doodles image, 'Pumpkin Corner', to make this Autumnal/Harvest/Fall themed card:


I have also designed a brand new paper ready for all those autumnal projects, available now in the Shop,
'Autumn Paper' which comes in colour as the preview below, and also as greyscale, which is what I used for my card above.


The greyscale paper was colour adjusted using my page programme to look autumnal by using brown and cream colours. I have used a previously coloured version of my Pumpkin Corner image, which I printed directly onto the paper, then seperately to cut out my layers.


I have mounted my Pumpkin Patch image onto a brown card made using a lovely new die that I bought a couple of weeks ago. This was smudged on the edges with some gold metallic rub-on.
 

Last job was to make a bow using some ribbon from the stash, and add some gems also from the stash.

Whilst I am here I'd like to remind those of you who may be interested, that there are only TWO weeks left to get your entries into the
it ends on August 19th!!!

Some Challenges I found to enter this card into -

Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
For Fun Challenges - Anything Goes
Creative Craft - Anything BUT Birthdays
Sir Stampalot - Anything Goes
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes

14 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

wow gorgeous image and fab autumnal colours
Lisa x

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow teri she is gorgeous also your card.
beautiful colors and coloring.

greetings karin

Helen Dooley said...

This is gorgeous. The colors are so vibrant. Thanks for playing along on fOr fun.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This image is gorgeous and the colours on your card are fabulous. A beautiful creation. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Wow, this is fabulous! I love the vibrant colours and your amazing colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

AnItA mArIe said...

wow teri totally love the colours..

Chocolate Orange said...

Absolutely stunning !! I adore this card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our 'Anything But Birthdays' challenge.
Choccy x

* Shaz * said...

Stunning card, thank you for joining us at RRC this time, hope you will join us again xx

pinky said...

Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Lynne K said...

Fabulous card, Teri! Love the gorgeous colours, and the 3D elements. Thank you for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot, and good luck.

Lynne x

Kathy D. said...

Wow! Like how you popped the pumpkin and leaves in the corner. Thanks for playing at For Fun Challenges! Hope to see you tomorrow when the new challenge is posted!

Sally H said...

Just fabulous! Gorgeous colouring and that die sets it off perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck, hun!

Geneviève aka Muscade said...

Stunning! Great coloring! I like the pumpkin on the left! Your card ROCK!
Thanks for playing at Craft Us Crazy!
Hugs
Genevieve

Tracy said...

I love your choice of image and the design and finishing touches, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x