Wednesday, 27 July 2011

A Little Announcement

Hiya folks!!

Do you remember, ages ago it seems, that I mentioned having an announcement to make? Well the time has come to let you all into the secret.

I now have some images being sold EXCLUSIVELY at

Wooohooo folks!!!!

There is a set of four unmounted rubber stamps in the Crafts and Me Stamps section, under the title 'Heaven and Earth', and there are also some different designs available as digi's too!!!

This is the only place you will be able to find these images, as I said, they are exclusive to Crafts and Me, not even my own Delicious Doodles DT will have any of these - sorry girls!!!

Why don't you pop across and take a look peeps??

Teri xxx

11 comments:

Saskia said...

That's great Teri! Congratulations! :)

AnItA mArIe said...

wow that is totally awesome Teri..

blackdragon said...

Teri these stamps are beautiful.... you really are terribly talented Teri.
Which digis?
I love the new ones Sweet pea are stocking too.
You are an incredible talent.
Love always xxx

cg said...

Congratulations! This is great news for all of us!

Happy Days said...

Congratulations hun - they are gorgeous. x :)

mckinkle said...

Oooh very exciting Teri!

Just been to have a look and its so great to see your images being on rubber!

Well done you!

Keryn x

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Can't happen to a more talented or deserving person! Congrats Teri!

KarinsArtScrap said...

that is great news teri congratulations.

greetings karin

Sue said...

Hi hun
oh wow fabulous news, congratulations hun, sue,x

mulberry station said...

Congratulations Teri! Your so deserve it. Best of luck to you!
Hugs, Nancy

crafty amy said...

Hiya sweetie :D I thought the drawings looked familiar lol
Congratulations I hope the fly for you. I know I have liked playing with the one I got.

Hug hugs

Amy xx