Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Stargazer

Hiya folks!

At last Payloadz has sorted themselves out and I have been able to upload a new image to the Delicious Doodles Shop - hoorah!!

This Sunday just gone saw my hubby's 40-somethingth birthday, and being an avid astronomer I thought I would do a silhouette of a guy gazing at the stars, just like him (but not in the summer here in Scotland - it doesn't get dark enough!)

And here is the result, 'Stargazer':


And here is the card I made for him using it:


I used an image of the milky way that I found on the net for a backing to the silhouette, with it in front, and an extra layer. Kept it really simple, with just a greeting and that was it! A closer version:


Well, he liked it anyway!

Hope you guys do!!

Some challenges -

Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday - Garden/Outdoors
2 Sisters - Silhouettes

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

lovely card and image teri the background is wonderful.

greetings karin

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab image and i love the milky way background
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card & fab image for them awkward males!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Amanda R said...

Great card! I love how you used the picture for the background, great idea! Thanks for playing along at LCI this week!