Friday, 24 June 2011

Say 'Aaaawwwwhhh'. . .

Hiya folks!

Been a busy old few weeks here at DD central, LOL.
What with new ventures, and kids off ill, and also the worry of finding some dosh to re-build our gable end wall, things have been rather hectic!

Some of you may be aware that I recently announced that some of my images are being made into rubber by Lynette at Sweet Pea Stamps, and that my first plate is up and ready for pre-ordering.
I'd just like to say a HUGE Thank You!! to all who have wished me well - you are the best!!

There is another announcement to be made, but that's a little while down the road just yet, and I am unable to tell :(
Don't fret though, as soon as I can I will let you know!!

Now, today sees a new theme at the
which this week is 'Cute and Cuddly'
how easy is that then folks?!!

For my (very quickly thrown together) card, I have used my 'Cute Kitty' image, coloured with the usual watercolour pencils, scanned, and then printed for layering with foam pads. I layered this onto some white linen effect card, smudged with black ink round the edges, then layered onto some red pearlescent card.


That in turn was placed on foam pads on top of some white paper with the sentiment printed on, and wrapped round with some spare ribbon from a christmas pressie. To finish off I added a few gems in the corners, and mounted onto plain red cardstock.


Right, off to finish up an image for release next Wednesday, oh, and maybe get some weeding done in the garden while the sun is out, and hopefully some washing dry. . .

Catch ya later folks!
Teri xx


8 comments:

Happy Days said...

Fab card - love the way you describe "cute" as nice and easy!! LOL Have a fab weekend. Claire xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful image and card teri.

greetings karin

Lynda said...

Awwww this really is cute Teri.

Love Lynda xxx

Pascale said...

Awww so lovely hun x great colour choice

Pascale said...

Awww so lovely hun x great colour choice

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, this is fabulous, love the red hair. Congrats on your new venture into rubber too. Marianne x

Sue said...

Hi hun
you have a lot on your plate, hope kiddies feeling better and ya gable end now sorted, look forward to reading the rest of ya good news.
Fabulous card, great image & design, luv the dimension, have lovely weekend hun, sue,x

Pinkllilac said...

This is stunning Teri, fabulous colours and details!perfectly gorgeous.

Hugs Linda