Monday, 20 June 2011

Really Exciting News!!

Well, it is for me anyway! LOL

Hiya folks!

Hope you are all keeping well and have had great weekends? Mine was spent entertaining visitors that were only supposed to be staying for one night, but ended up here for three days! But enough already - on to the news. . .

My designs are being made into rubbah!!!

This is so exciting for me - I've been wanting to get some of my images done into rubber for a while now, and I finally plucked up the courage to ask about it.

Most of you will be aware of my little shop,
Delicious Doodles,
where I sell my own digi-images.
Now, I am very pleased to announce that the lovely Lynette at Sweet Pea Stamps has been granted the licence to sell some of my images as rubber stamps, and these will be available for purchase very shortly.

Wooopeeeeeee!!

Can you tell that I am over the moon about this?? LOL

I know there are quite a few people who haven't dabbled in the digi market yet, so to break into the rubbah scene is fabulous for me, and I am well chuffed to say the least!!

Just hope the peeps out there want to buy my images as rubber. I'd be gutted if no-one liked them!!

So, here is a preview of the stamps:


All the deets are on the Sweet Pea Stamps Website under 'New Items' right now - on pre-order at the mo, so why not check it out peeps!!

Hugs to all,
Teri xx

14 comments:

Happy Days said...

Congratulations hun :)

Of course they're gonna like your stamps - really hapy to see Mushroom Fairy in the collection!!! Did I mention that it's my all time fave stamp!! ;) xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Terry,
That is really exciting news. I wish you every success.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Poppet said...

Congratulations Teri, the wider market deserve to share in your wonderful talent and not everyone likes digi. I'm sure they will fly out of the shop. :-) xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations teri, what great news is that.
hope it's doing well for you.

greetings karin

Fliss said...

Congratulations Teri, that's really fabulous news as I love rubber stamps being a bit more versatile than digis if you're a bit computer challenged like me.
Well done!
Fliss x

Craftyanny said...

woooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo well done Teri that's great news
Anne x

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Teri,
Congrats! That is FAB news. Your creations are gorgeous!

Sue said...

Hi hun
oh wow that is fabulous news hun, congratulations to you, wahoooo, way to go hun, sue,x

Michelle said...

Congrats Teri!! That is very exciting!
I'm sure they will be very popular.

Michelle :-)

Vicky said...

WOWWWWWWWWWW.....I soooo wasnt expecting that hun its more than exciting its bloody fantastically amazing!!!! Well done you hun you soooooo deserve this you really do your images are awesome you are so very VERY talented. Gosh I really am so happy for you hun & its Sweet Pea.....how much better than that hun.....big big big congrats hunni....I'd say I'm gobsmacked but as you can see I've had plenty to say.......lmao.
Oh wow gosh I really am soooooo pleased for you my smile is that big it looks like I have a coathanger stuck in me mush lol.
Take care hunni & try not to work too hard & yes I will take it easy, well I will try lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Micki said...

I saw that and was like OMG, that's my Teri.... lol......

You go girl!!!! luv ya

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

THAT IS JUST AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wtg girl you so deserve it!!!

mulberry station said...

How exciting Teri!!! I wish you the best1
Nancy

Shell~AK Stamper said...

Wahoooooooo I'm doing the happy dance for you!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Shell~Alaska♥