Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Lady on Chaise

Hiya folks!

A quickie from me - so, so busy! New ventures on the horizon, but can't divulge anything yet :(

Anyhowz, got a new image for you. A lovely day reclining on a Chaise Longue. I made her look kind of vintage, with a hint of Goth and Steampunk. She started off as an oriental woman, but I couldn't get the look right, so went with this instead! LOL

Here she is then, watermarked - 'Lady on Chaise':


Hope you enjoy using her peeps!

Don't forget, next week is Customer Submissions week,
so if you have any Delicious Doodles creations,
send me a piccie with your blog link and I'll pop it on

ttfn folks!
Teri xx

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful image teri.

greetings karin

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I think its better you havnt done her oriental tbh shug.
Thanks for the tip on my card to enter your challenge I'm gonna do it now hun. TBH for some reason I thought we could only enter with digi images......wey it is me I'm a quid short of a shopping trolley me lol. Looking forward to seeing these new things on the horizon hun hope it all goes well for you sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx