Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Problems, problems. . .

Hiya folks!

I'm just popping on to apologise to you all, as it seems we are still having some blogger issues with commenting.

My plan was to visit my regulars and catch up on the Delicious Doodles Challenge entrants, but unfortunately I can't leave many comments!! For some reason I keep being redirected back to the sign in page, which is a pain in the bum, especially when I am already signed in!!

And its another pain not being able to properly sign out too - anyone else have that problem??

So, many apologies peeps - I will resume commenting when blogger enables me too, I'll keep trying though. . .

Hugs to all,
Teri xx


1 comment:

TannyP said...

I thought it was just me! Mine keeps leaving me as Anonymous and directing me to log in page, which I do, then it takes me back and shows my comment as Anonymous says...
Thanks for posting this, Teri. Makes me think I'm not a complete moron =)