Wednesday, 25 May 2011

New Release Day at Delicious Doodles

Hi again folks!!

A quickie from me to announce a couple of

New Releases in the Delicious Doodles Shop.

I went a bit floral this week, and have doodled a frame/border featuring some Lily of the Valley flowers, and a watering can with Daisies and Pansies. So here we go with the watermarked images -



This would look fabulous teamed up with a fairy or girly image, or could be used with a sentiment in the middle instead! Next up -



Loads of flowers here tumbling out of the can - would be perfect for those lovely ladies makes, and vintage style cards too!

Don't forget to keep sending me your Delicious Doodles creations!

Next set of Customer Submissions will be going onto the


week beginning Monday 6th June, so still plenty of time to get making!!
(don't forget to include your post links)

Hugs,
Teri xx

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are looking great teri, they are gorgeous.

greetings karin

kaos said...

oh - these are some great spring images - I think I need to go...I am way to tempted right now *lol*
such great images!
hugs
kaos