Wednesday, 4 May 2011

New Release Day at Delicious Doodles

Hiya folks!

It's Wednesday again, so time for a few New Releases over in the

First up, a couple of summery images,





This would look fab teamed up with the driftwood frame HERE

Next up a lovely vintage style floral image,


Here is a sample of a card I made with this image, all the deets are HERE


Lastly, a sketched image of a She-Wolf, named,


And a sample of a page I made for my Mythical Creatures book using this image, deets can be found HERE for this one


******************

Reminder

Next week is Customer Submissions week
beginning on Monday 9th May,
so if you want me to show off your lovely creations using
just pop me an email with your post link and a piccie,
then I can add you to the Delicious Doodles Blog!!


3 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Gorgeous cards Teri, love your colourings and designs, the images are so beautiful.
Hugs Linda

KarinsArtScrap said...

great images and cards teri.

greetings karin

Michelle said...

Hi Teri

I'm loving your wonderful creations, so much talent! I do wish you'd make them in rubber!

Hope all is well with you
x Michelle