Thursday, 28 April 2011

Purple and Lace

Hiya folks!
Hope I find you all well today. I'm not feeling so fab today, blooming IBS is playing me up. Spent a few hours in the night awake and in the loo. Still visiting it this morning, but not feeling so sicky now thankfully. So, sorry about the lack of enthusiasm today!
Enough of my troubles.
Today I have my DT piece for The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge.
Our theme this time is 'Purple and Lace'. My fav colour!!


I have used a gorgeous sheet from Amy's store, named 'Elegantine in Dawn, decoupage'. My dp's are off the compy stash. Ribbon and lace from the stash also. The pearls are new, from the local craft shop. I made my flowers with punches and metallic coloured brads. Also added some stickles too. The circle frame thingy is an element from a paper set by Just So Scrappy2


Please come and join us this fortnight with your Purple Lacey projects!!

Hugs to all,
Teri xx

Challenges -
Sketch + Stash - Choose Sketch (11)



15 comments:

Larisa said...

Teri, it is fantastic))) Great job! Love the purple a lot here) All looks like a fairy-tale!

xx Lizzy xx said...

Gorgeous card, luv the lush colour ~ Thanks for joining us at S N S this time ...good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

she is gorgeous also your card teri.
beautiful made.

greetings karin

Pinkllilac said...

What gorgeous card Teri and in such beautiful colours, love the design.
Hope your feeling better soon.
Hugs Linda

Sue said...

oh wow this card is gorgeous, beautiful colours,layout, well beautiful everything... i love it:)

Thank you for joining us at sketch n stash

sue
xx

Lynda said...

A very pretty card Teri - love all the lace. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Love Lynda xxx

Saskia said...

Great card Teri! :)

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

WOW TERI!!!
stunning!!!

angelwhispers said...

Hi Teri Hope you are feeling a little better!!!!

Love your card the image is just beautiful and love your background its just so perfect!!! Chanelle xxx

Pascale said...

Beautiful I love the way you have framed the image hun hope the IBS clears up xxx Hugs Pascale

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie wow this really is soooo beautiful love the image & the lace is to die for I'm drooling over that.
Hope your IBS eases up hun & you feel better real soon. Take care

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

tiggertastic said...

just love that circle frame - amazing use of amy's image and the lace bow is perfect

hope you have a lovely weekend, Sarah x

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is beautiful. Awesome coloring and gorgeous details.

Vicky said...

Simply stunning Teri...and I love the colours too hun..

thanks for joining us at sketch n stash...and good luck!!

hugs Vicky xx

crafty amy said...

This is just stunning hun! I adore the lace bow with the gem and you have used the flowers to perfection again :D
Huge hugs

Amy xx