Wednesday, 20 April 2011

New Release at Delicious Doodles

Hiya folks!

Just a quickie today to inform you about a new addition to the

Only the one today, as I have been catching up after the break I had last week, and only managed the one doodle!! Hope to get my butt into gear and get doodling properly real soon! LOL

So here she is then, 'Sexy Goth Girl':



And here is a card I made using her:


All the deets for this one are on my 'dark side' blog HERE

Off to do some more in the garden now then, been getting my bean poles ready to plant up my runners later next month. Like to get things set up and ready. Might even plant some more seeds too, as it's a nice day!!

Catch ya later folks!
Teri xx


2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

she is gorgeous and a great card teri.

greetings karin

Irene (Ivy Swan Cards) said...

Amazing card! Wonderful framing and details!