Saturday, 12 March 2011

Scallops at Sweet Pea Stampers

Hiya folks!

Another chilly one today in NE Scotland. No snow as yet, but it is forecast for later. BET you they get it wrong again and we have nothing but slush!! LOL

Yesterday saw the start of a new theme at Sweet Pea Stampers, and this time we want to see your Scallops!


I made an easel card for mine, using a Ching Chou Kuik image 'The Serene Night', and coloured her with 'spring' colours. Just loving turquoise at the moment, so I used up my last bit of bazzill in that colour. MUST go get some more, but I'll have to wait until pennies allow :(


I used my framability die for the scallops bit, using gold mirri, but it was a bit big for the stamp, so I also used a bit of patterned paper behind the image. I used left over bits for the flowers, which are made using punches, and I used some wee gems for some bling.

Hope you can join us this time peeps!

Challenges I am entering:

Gingerloft - Flowers


12 comments:

Allison said...

this is sooo pretty Teri- Mr Linky seemed to be missing from everywhere earlier but he's back now
Thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
AllisonX

Lynda said...

Oh Wow Teri this is fabulous - love how you've coloured that beautiful image. It is such a stunning card.

Love Lynda xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

gorgeous girl!
love that gold mirror paper!!!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
Wow!! Beautiful layout and flowers. I love the gold scallops and the fabulous image. Gorgeous work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful easelcard teri and your coloring is great, love the colors you have used.

greetings karin

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card hun I love these colours they really suit the image. We are supposed to be having snow here in the NE hun we got rain & a miserable yukky greyness in the sky....urgh!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Pat said...

Lovely card, super image and colouring. Thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Saskia said...

Gorgeous card Teri!!!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Debbie said...

This is so lovely - it makes you wonder what she is thinking!

angelwhispers said...

Teri this is just beautiful and loving the colours. Chanelle xxx

Gale said...

This is beautiful. Love the image, colors, flowers on the bast. Really, really nice.
Thanks for playing with us at GingerLoft Challenges! :) Gale

Micki said...

oh lovin' those colors and love the gold scallops. Gorgeous.
And because you always inspire me and share tips/tricks, etc so freely, I left you a blog award. (I don't generally do blog awards because time is so limited) Hope it's ok.

hugs