Thursday, 31 March 2011

No Squares at TCPF

Hiya folks!

Just a quickie from me today - busy - busy!!

Our new theme over at The Crafty Purple Frog is NO squares - oh dear! Had to get thinking, as I don't do many shapes. I saw someone use a nestie to make a card a while back, so I got my little oval scalloped one out and made a blank shape with it. Then I put ink round the edges and dotted some dimension paint on too.


I fussy cut my image - Kimono Rainbow Mermaid Pyrimage - and put her on the blank, adding some stickles for a bit of bling, and that was it! Rather a small card though, as my oval nesties weren't big ones! LOL

Off to do the weekly grocery shop now then, in the pouring rain - ugh!

Hope you can join us this time - see you there peeps!

11 comments:

AnItA mArIe said...

wow that is super lovely...

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
In a word - Stunning. I love the image and colouring and the way you have given depth to it. Brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

angelwhispers said...

Just so perfect and love how small its is, such a sweet card and so lovely with the image and pearls!! Chanelle xxx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
wowzer this is just beautiful, luv the added sparkle, great shape, lovely colour, sue,x

Happy Days said...

Beautiful hun. I love the shape, the colours, the pearls - oh heck I love everything about it!! xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

you did a great job, beautiful image and card teri.

greetings karin

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Gorgeous! I just used a Nestie to make a shaped card for the first time this week also! Kinda cute and easy, and it keeps the work to a minimum with the smaller size.

Pascale said...

Hi Teri I love this great shape and I love that image. Hope you didn't get too wet xxx Hugs Pascale

Vicky said...

Hi hunni this is fabulous I love the shape & the image is just lush I love how small it is to be honest its awesome hun.
On the subject of acetate hun I use Crafters Companion acetate which goes through my epsom fine hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

so, so pretty Teri!!!

Lynda said...

It's fabulous Teri - isn't that image just beautiful and so colourful.

Love Lynda xxx