Wednesday, 23 March 2011

New Releases at Delicious Doodles

Hiya folks!

It's New Release Day over in the
Delicious Doodles Shop

Continuing from last week's releases, these also have an underwater theme. I had me a bit of an urge to do a Mermaid image - my very first one ever!! LOL.

So here she is, 'Swimming with Dolphins':


I also did just the 'Dolphin' by itself:


I couldn't leave it at that, so I drew a little corner piece to go with them, complete with a little fishy too!!


And finally - your project would not be complete without a 'Bubble Border'.



You could also use the corner piece and border with 'Seahorses' or 'Leaping Dolphins' which were both released last week:


Hope you guys can use these to make some gorgeous projects!

Don't forget I'd love to see what you do make using Delicious Doodles images.
I will be displaying Customer Creations on the DD Blog in the second week of the month every month, April being the next one - so get your piccies in before 8th April, not forgetting to put your blog addy in your email.

Oh, and please put a something in the title space on your emails, I have been getting spam emails from names that are known on blogger, but with suspicious links in the text, so if you do send me something, then please add some blurb and not just a link to your blog page! Many thanks peeps!!

Hugs,
Teri xx

2 comments:

mulberry station said...

wow, amd one more wow. You are always creating so many cute images. You go girl!!
Nancy SSW

Esme said...

Hi Teri!

Thank you for your lovely comment on my jewellery box for Mum. Your Happy Mother's Day was the prettiest I've found, and it was perfect for my project!!
I'd love to be included in your blog customer post!

Hugs

Esme x