Wednesday, 2 March 2011

New Releases at Delicious Doodles

Hiya folks!

Taking a break from the garden to bring you news of some New Releases over at the

Today I bring you a lovely sketched Fairy to complement the chains and cogs released last week.


And another lovely Fairy for you - can't seem to get enough of doodling Fairies right now! LOL.


A versatile image you could use for Easter, Spring, New Baby projects - anything really!

Next up, a sketched frame/border for you, made from driftwood and pebbles.


This would look fabulous turned on its side and teamed up with the last (but not least) image.


Another sketchy image featuring a little line of beach huts down at the seashore. This would look great as a vintage style image printed in a brown colour. . .

Hope you guys can find a use for these. I'd love to see what you can do with them peeps! Send me some of your creations and I'll make a note to myself to pop them on the DD Blog for everyone to see!!

Hugs,
Teri xx

3 comments:

ike said...

Ooh These are lovely. I can just see myself at the beach huts.
FAB Digis again Teri

xxx

Vicky said...

WOW....love these hunni you keep drawing fairies hun I love fairies & angels its all part of the fantasy world......my part of the fantasy world lol. I love the frame as well 7 those beach huts...actually I am loving the idea you have given for them so I will see you soooooon

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Creepy Glowbugg said...

I just LOVE that steampunk fairy! Fabulous! Perfect with those awesome cogs! I like that driftwood border too! You are just too darn magically talented!