Saturday, 12 February 2011

You're My Best Friend

Hiya folks!

Welcome to a damp squib of a Saturday here in NE Scotland. No, it's not raining hard, just misty muck! LOL. All grey and dull too.

Speaking of grey - that's the tone of my card today, black, white and grey.
It's my DT piece for Sweet Pea Stampers, and this time round we have a sketch for you designed by our very own Vanessa. And here is my take:


My papers are by The Angel Company, with some added black pearlescent card, and white brads from the stash. The Butterfly made with a Spellbinders Shapeabilities, with added stickles. My image is by Ching Chou-Kuik, 'Purple Woods', and is shaded with graphite pencil with added stickles. Sentiment is computer generated and printed directly onto the dp, which is also digital.


Hope you can join us at Sweet Pea Stampers this time - don't forget we have a DT Call on at the moment, ends 1st March!

Some more challenges:
Creative Card Crew - For a Loved One
Paper Cutz - Ladybug/Bee/Butterfly (stamped or die cut)
Crafty Emmas - Cute and Cuddly (love that kitty fairy)


11 comments:

Happy Days said...

Stunning Teri. Love the monotone theme on this

Have a great weekend.

Claire x

Vicky said...

WOW....WOW....WOW I dont know what to else this really is beautiful I think.....mind it is a THINK it may be my fave of your cards which is really hard cus you do create stunner....I'm going have another look its lush.
Oh the weather here in NE Northumberland is the same hun....blinking cack!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card teri love that black/ white theme.
love the gkitter and great papers.

have a nice weekend

greetings karin

crafty amy said...

Oh my gosh this is gorgeous sweetie you always rock these black and white colours and this is no exception :D
Thank you for joining us at CES and good luck.
Hugs

Amy xx

Carrie said...

Don't want to say it but the sun is shining in Birmingham..just VERY cold lol..

This card is stunning.. really beautiful xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This is a very stylish card. Fabulous papers and layout and a fantastic image. Beautiful work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

CraftyC said...

What a beautiful card Teri, the colour is fantastic. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Jeri said...

Lovely card. The beautiful embossed and glittered butterfly is the perfect touch. Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Cutz.

paperfun said...

Very beautiful. I love the fairy kitten too.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Micki said...

sigh this is gorgeous. love the monochromatic and love that it's black/white. Gorgeous :-)

Alex said...

Oh my gosh!!! This is stunning Teri! I love what you did with the grey theme and the touches of stickles are PERFECT!!!!