Thursday, 3 February 2011

Sweet Valentine at TCPF

Hiya folks!

Thursday already? Heck, I don't know where the days keep disappearing to!

It's time for a new challenge over at The Crafty Purple Frog, and in keeping with the time of year, we are going for 'Valentine's Day/Romance'


I chose to use some pyrimage for a change - my first one (can you believe that??) in the shape of  'Night Rose', and mounted her on a black nestie-cut shape.


My papers are by Crafty Chaos Designs - just looooove these purple ones!! They go sooooo well with black!


Also used up some core-dinations bits that were in the box to make the flower (new sizzix die set) and made a dangly thing to hang from a central brad. This was mostly recycled from the daughter's broken trouser charm, then fashioned together with a few odd bits. Black lacey trim from the stash.

Hope you guys can find the time to join us at The Crafty Purple Frog this fortnight. Why not pop across and take a look at all the prizes up for grabs. Plenty of gorgeous inspiration to be had from the girls on the DT as well - you really should go see. . .

Some challenges -
Top Tip Tuesday - Girly
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes

 

17 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi hun this is just beautiful I love it & this is my fave image of them all. Would you believe I've still never done pyramage I get confused with it....der its me lol. I will have a go tho 1 of these weeks lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sam Healey said...

This is a great card - I just love the colour combo! Thanks for entering the new Carft US Crazy blog. Good luck
xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This is absolutely stunning. You have taken your crafting to a new level lately. Beautiful image, Gorgeous colours and embellishment and a fab charm. I love this card.
Btw the snow is back - not much but enough to be a pest.
Hugs,
Fiona x

~Jeri~ said...

Oh wow!!! I love this card and especially the colors you went with..my fave!!! Love the charm...Gosh I just love everything about it! If ya need my mailing address let me know..lol Beautifully done!!

Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy and hope to see you again!!

Maggie's Crafts said...

Great card!


Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Please come back on Tuesday for another brilliant tip! :)

Maggie

xx

Elaine Stark said...

A beautifully made card. Thanks for joining Top tip Tuesday. Elaine

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

beautiful!!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Gorgeous card! The purple is a stunning color scheme!

Thank you for participating in the very first Craft Us Crazy Challenge!!! I hope you'll play along often!

Julie said...

Your project is absolutely stunning. Thanks for joining us in our first challenge at Craft Us Crazy
Hugs,
Julie

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

GORGEOUS! Wow......love it in purple! You do beautiful work!
Thanks so much for joining us at our new challenge blog Craft Us Crazy!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is really beautiful teri.
what a great card.

greetings karin

scrapn_momof2 said...

Wow Teri!! This is amazing!! I love the purple (my fave) and all of the layers. Beautiful work. Thank you for playing with us over at Craft Us Crazy.

Savahanna said...

This is INCREDIBLE! I LOVE the colors. I cannot stop looking at how gorgeous it is! Thanks for playing with us at Craft us Crazy

MaryB said...

Stunning card. The colors are just awesome.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy.

MaryB

angelwhispers said...

Another stunner Teri and such a perfect image just love it!! Chanelle xxx

Lynne said...

Wow, This is just totally stunning!

Your colouring is just perfect and the dark purple looks fab!

Thanks for joining us over at Craft us Crazy!

Lynne x

kim.mom said...

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy!