Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Sweet Shamrock AND Steampunk Style

Hiya folks!

Been doodling again, this time I have been playing with the steampunk style which is 'in' at the moment. Nothing fancy you understand, just a bt of an experiment really to see if I could do it! LOL.

But first I want to show you the new Fairy image which is now available for puchase

This one is perfect for Saint Patrick's Day, Irish themes and Mythical type stuff,


Hope you guys can find a use for her!

Next up then are some steampunk style things, starting off with a mean-looking Doctor Jeckl type fella which I used on my Macabre Monday project on Monday,


Along with him I used this border/frame image, 'Chain + Cog Frame':


I also seperated the images so they can be used for different things,
so we have 'Chain Frame':




Original names huh? LOL. Well, what else could I call them!

For a sample of what I did with some of these images, pop across to my 'other blog' HERE

Catch ya later peeps!!
Hugs,
Teri xx


7 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

FABULOUS new images! WooHoo! xxD

Andrea C said...

Wow Teri these are brilliant x

DebraK said...

I LOVE Steampunk style, and you did a fantastic job with these---more, please!!!

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
how ya didlin?? fabulous images, yep the names are brill hun lol, sue,x

Poppet said...

Great images Teri, your Steampunk really hits the spot. :-) xx

mulberry station said...

Wow, some very cool images, Teri. You are one talented gal!
Nancy

Vicky said...

Hello my talented friend these are fabulous you know what I think about sparkling cyanide but the cog frame is awesome I am loving seeing all this steampunk I just need try it myself now.....lol.
Take care hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx