Wednesday, 9 February 2011

New Stuff and an Award

Hiya folks!

Just released a couple of new images to the Delicious Doodles Shop ready for Easter.
First up, a lovely Cross and Roses image:


And then a wee blank Easter Egg, perfect for paper-pieceing!


And don't forget these for Easter too:

Bear with Egg:


***************************

OK, now for an award!




I received a TAG from the lovely Fiona (Lil Daffodil) this morning, thought I had better deal with it before I forget (like I normally do!) So here I am.

Firstly I have to inform Fiona by way of this post that I have accepted - OK I accept, and thanks hun!!
Then I have to TAG 3 to 5 bloggers and invite them to participate. So here goes:

1: Allison at Allisons Crafty Moments
2: Anita at A Little Inky
3: Maria at Inky Mits
4: Keryn at McKinkle Poppydog
5: Ruthie at Gotta Find a Cool and Funky Name


Wish I could tag a few more. . .
So ladies you have been TAGGED. Want to participate? Then you need to create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image. You should also blog the persons link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award. You can then choose 3 - 5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged. . .
Hope you guys will accept your tags????!


4 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
These images are fantastic. Your artistic talent is endless.
Thanks for accepting the TAG.
Hugs,
Fiona x

AnItA mArIe said...

oh thank you Teri...big hugz to you ... :)

kaos said...

These new images are gorgeous - love the cross!
And the duck is to cute!

hugs
kaos

tiggertastic said...

Oh my god i am soooooooooo buying that cross and how fab would thank be as a tattoo

love and hugs, your team mate Sar xxx