Tuesday, 1 February 2011

I'm Such a Slacker!!

Hiya folks!

OMG - I totally forgot to post my Sweet Pea Stampers DT project on Friday, and here we are on Tuesday!! Me BAD!!!

Well I had better get on with it then hadn't I??  (hangs head in shame)

Friday's new theme is all about 'Glitz and Glam'. I used Ching Chou-Kuik's stamp 'Purple Comfort' for this creation, teaming it up with glorious purple papers from Crafty Chaos Designs. The flower is made with punches and spare card offcuts, ribbon from the stash. The huge black rhinestone bling is part of a RAK sent by a lovely teamie at christmas - many thanks hun!!


I topped it all off with some purple stickles and a wee gem in the flower centre. Man - I need to get my s**t together, so far behind right now, and not enough hours in the day. . .!!


8 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
I love the gorgeous colours on this card. The image is of course beautiful. I love this.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Happy Days said...

This is gorgeous Teri. x

Sue said...

Hi hun
ops slap ya legs, lol
totally gorgeous card, beautiful detail on it, lovely papers & design, sue,x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful teri.

greetings karin

Sally H said...

Hi Hun. That is beautiful! Gorgeous colours x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

lol...was wondering :)
it's gorgeous :)))

Pinkllilac said...

Gorgeous creation Teri love the colouring and beautiful image.
Hugs Linda

mulberry station said...

Love your image and lovin the lavender and black. Great card Teri!
Nancy