Friday, 4 February 2011

Getting Sketchy with Smeared Ink at Delicious Doodles

Hiya folks!

Bit of a sore head this morning, too many glasses of wine yesterday. Blame the hubby - he had the day off work so we went to the pub while the kids were at school (naughty us!) Trouble is, went to the shop on the way back and got some more plonk for the evening (naughty us again!) So firgive the odd typo. . . (did you spot that one! LOL)
Righty then, this week over at
we have teamed up with the girlies at Smeared Ink, as they are sponsoring us this time. So that means there are TWO prizes up for grabs!! Yeay! We have a sketch for us all to follow:


Our sponsor gave the DT some images from their digi collection to play with, and I chose 'Shot Grumpy' to make this Valentines Card:


My papers are from Just So Scrappy, as are the frame and the iron-railing thingy in the background. I made a huge flower using punches and a gem brad from the stash, along with some vintage style brads too.


Now, little old me is first up on the hop, which I do hope you can join in with. I'm sure there will be some marvelous creations to oggle, so here is the hop order for you:

 
Hope you can join us folks!!
 
 

23 comments:

Happy Days said...

Fab card - love your vintage brads. Lol at your naughty day - I always end being ill if I start drinking at lunchtime, but sadly I never learn ;)

Andrea C said...

Wow this is a really cool and funky card x

Crafty_Fairie said...

Fab card oh i love blog hops get loads of ideas!!! oops nearly forgot cheers lol.

Hugs

Kerry x

AnItA mArIe said...

hard night hey lol :)
love you card!!!..hugs Anita

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
I love your papers and the gorgeous colours. Fabulous image. Beautiful card.
Heavy rain today - just plain miserable.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Alison said...

Love the way you colored in your Grumpie! Aren't they fun to work with? Your choice of papers is really great too!

ldfdesign said...

i love the coloring on grumpie! fab flower!

Jane said...

Love your card grumpies are one of my favorites. Papers look great
Luv Jane xxx

TannyP said...

Oh my goodness, Teri! Your coloring is always so fabulous and this is too sweet. Love this sketch and the great papers you've used!

DonnaMundinger said...

Sounds like a perfect day to me! LOL Fab card, my dear. LOVE the sketch and your image and papers are the cutest! xxD

Lynda said...

The Grumpies are new to me Teri - love this little fella - great card. Sorry I haven't been around much - lots of stuff getting in the way of crafting at the moment unfortunately but hope things will settle down soon. I could do with a day like you had yesterday lol. Take care.

Love Lynda xxx

Terra said...

Teri,
Thank you so much for allowing us to sponsor Delicious Doodles and for using one of our images. The deep, rich colors that you used are absolutely beautiful and I adore the way you colored up the Grumpie! Fabulous!

KarinsArtScrap said...

great card teri.

greetings karin

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Hi Teri, Love the Grumpies. Who can't? Love the way you have created another splendid card with this one.

blackdragon said...

As always TTT.... perfect!
Sore head...? Lucky you!
Glad you enjoyed yesterday.... shame today is back to normal hey?
love always lynx

~Lady B~ said...

I love the bold interplay of the paper colors. It makes everything jump right off of the screen! Fabulous job on this and great take on the sketch!

DK Spins said...

Your Grumpie Valentine card is fabulous, Teri! I really love the flower you made & the papers you chose.

KC said...

this is great! I love your coloring on him that red on and around his eyes is genius!

Vicky said...

This is fabulous hun the image is awesome & I love love love your flower. Hope you have a fab weekend with less plonk tho lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Steph said...

Fabulous card!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

gorgeous Teri!! I LOVEEEEEE the color scheme you chose!! your paper sare gorgeous and i love that flower!!

fabulous!!

Ardilla said...

Great card!
Love the papers and specially the flower, it's gorgeous!

Ardilla
papersardilla.multiply.com

tiggertastic said...

hunny your makes are amazing, i just adore your purple sweet pea card, those beads from the flower are amazing and so is that backing paper - wow rich or what.

Adore this card is is just so fun and your black and white make in the post above is perfect

love and hugs, your team mate Sar xxx