Monday, 31 January 2011

Some Fabby News!

Hiya folks!

Just HAD to pop in here to let you know my bit of good news!

A few days ago Barb at Haunted House Designs emailed me with an invitation to join her and the Minions of Darkness on the Macabre Monday Challenges - how cool is that??


I was well chuffed to say the least, and it took all of 10 seconds for me to think it through and accept the invite - thank you so much ladies!!!!

So I whipped up a quickie picture frame thingy for this weeks challenge of Angels and Demons, and here is a sneaky peak of it:


All the deets and links are on my OTHER BLOG HERE if you wanted to take a looky! Hope to see you there folks!

Hugs,
Teri xx


4 comments:

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Congratulations Teri. A well deserved "promotion"
Hugs
Helen xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
Congratulations. It is no wonder your talent is being recognised.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Creepy Glowbugg said...

We are thrilled and honored have you in our group Teri. YOur work is amazing and inspiring.
Now, where can I get one of those fancy Macabre Monday watermarks?

Lynda said...

Congratulations Teri - well deserved!

Love Lynda xxx