Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Some Bunny to Love

Hiya folks!

Hope I find you all well today? My kids are all home with various ailments. D1 and 2 have the flu, Son has 'poorly belly and dizziness' illness. Fingers crossed it avoids me. . .

Today I am showcasing one of my new Valentine Cutie images released to the Delicious Doodles Shop last Saturday, Valentine Bunny:


I am also using the blank Heart image behind Flopsy the Bunny. I have coloured both with the usual watercolour pencils,scanned them, and put a sentiment onto the heart held by Flopsy before I printed out. I also printed the rest of the sentiment onto the card base, which is some yummy papers by Papermania (Henbury Lane). The centre scallops are also from that range, with the heart backing is from Funky Hand.


The ribbon is recycled from Christmas - was on a box of choccies. I also tied a bow from the same ribbon. For my layout I followed the sketch from Midnight Madness, but I omitted the flowers at the top - no space!!


Right, just a quickie today what with icky kids to tend to! Best get on folks, see ya soon!

Some more challenges this card fits into:
Secret Crafter - With Love
Paper Playtime - Use 'Love' Word
Wild Orchid - Get Sentimental
Tip Top Tuesday - Use a Sentiment

20 comments:

Pascale said...

Totally gorgeous hunny I love it! Hope you have a healthy household soon xxx Hugs Pascale

Happy Days said...

Really cute card, I love it. Hope everyone makes a speedy recovery. x

Denise @ kc242 said...

Hello! What a lovely card. I especially love your cute bunny & sentiment. Also love the fact that you recycled that ribbon! GEORGEOUS! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness!
Denise
MMDT

Anne said...

Oh my what a cute bunny! Fun image and pretty card.
Thank you for taking the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hope you’ll join us again!
Hugs
Anne

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This is a cracker. I lov ethe image and the layout. Brilliant colours. This is a fabulous card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

downrightcrafty said...

oh my what a cutie hun, love the colours and the layout and the little bunny is fabulous
thank you for sharing it with us at the SCSC this week
Hugs Kate xx

Cecelia said...

This is way too darling! I love that bunny and the sentiment is super cute!

Hugs
Cecelia B

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful "With Love" card

Thanks for joining us on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Caroljenks said...

This is so sweet Teri - I love the way you've used the large heart behind too. And that sentiment is amazing - Love it!

Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'All Sentimental' challenge :)

Carol x

Maria (inkymits) said...

Hiya, i just popped over to catch up on your blog as i have not been this week yet,some lovely new work!

Happy crafting!
Maria x

Lorie said...

Absolutely adorable card, Teri! So glad you could play along with the MMSC this week! Great take on the challenge and that's one Cuuuute image!

Hugs,
Lorie

Curlybear said...

OMGosh this is a stunner Teri, and the image is so cute and coloured beautifully,
thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 117: With Love,
Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

mum of two said...

What a fabulous card! I think it's "love"ly and the bunny is adorable. Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Linda aka Oz said...

so stinkin' cute!! lovely coloring job.
I was so stoked to see the Haunted Design House badge on your blog..!! The Oz

Leanne said...

Awww this is so cute!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!  Hope to see you again next week!

Hugs
Leanne xx

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Hi Teri!

This bunny is soooo cute! If I did not have someone to love for Valentine - I would fall in love with this sweetheart!

Hope your kids gets better soon and that you go clear of all those bugs!

Thanks for playing with Midnight Madness! I always love to come and see your creations - actually I have used one of your images for next weeks MMSC - hope to see you again then ;o)

Hugs
Gunn
Midnight Madness Design Team

Heike said...

Wow, your card is beautiful. Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'All Sentimental' challenge.

Hugs
Heike

Valerie said...

This is such a cute card! I just love the paper and the image you used. Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Valerie PSDT

Helen said...

Awww...such a cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

buglvr2010 said...

Wow! This card is just beautiful...I love it! Thanks for playying along with us at Paper Playtime!