Friday, 14 January 2011

Quick and Simple Wedding Card

Hiya folks!

Weyhey!! The sun is shining today! At last a break in the gloomy cloudy murkiness of our Scottish winter. You can almost feel spring lurking round the corner. . .

We have a new challenge today over at The Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog, and this time it is simply to use three colours (plus skintones) in your creation. I have used Black, Green and Yellow for mine. Nice and cheerful. I also decided to do a simple Wedding card for a change. Not that I know of anyone getting married anytime soon.


I used my Rose Corner image for this, copied and flipped to use in the four corners with a green border behind. The big heart in the background is a celtic knot I drew ages ago. Must get round to putting that in the shop too, as it's that time of year! I made the sentiment on the compy and printed the whole thing in one piece on a very pale yellow tinted background (along with a few extra roses for layering). Then I put stickles on the roses and on the dots of the heart image.

Sweet and simple today. Hope you can find the time to join in with us at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week. See you there peeps!

8 comments:

Maria (inkymits) said...

This is very elegant looking Teri. xx

Pascale said...

Teri this is so beautiful and so classy I really love the rose in the corners scrummy hugs Pascale

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This is such a simple layout but thye effect is stunning. Beautiful sentiment and gorgeous rose corners. Wonderful card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Saskia said...

Gorgeous card Teri!

Have a nice weekend!

Saskia :)

Lynda said...

Lovely fresh colours - very elegant layout - it's absolutely gorgeous Teri.

Love Lynda xxx

Happy Days said...

Fab card hun. Lovin' those corners. x

tiggertastic said...

my god this is stunning !!! out of this world i just love the simple colours, neat lines and style of this make

wishing you a lovely weekend,

hugs your team mate xx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful, classy and elegant are just three of the words that sprung to mind when I saw this card Teri I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x