Monday, 3 January 2011

Panda Love Thank You Card

Hiya folks!

Phew, I'm late posting this today. Blame the hubby - he nicked the compy after I put this new image in my shop, and has only just left the darned thing!! I wanted to pop in and let you all know that I have a couple of new images in the Delicious Doodles Shop, so without further waffle, here they are:

Panda Love:


Dark Valentine:


And a couple of silhouettes that had vanished from the shop:

The Lovers:


New York Skyline:


I managed to finish a sample card for the Panda Love image using a yummy colour scheme of blue and cream set by the OCC Challenge. BUT I forgot to use the vellum and metal, but hey, there you go (duh)


My backing papers are from Funky Hand, but the circular one is one that I have on my PC which has no name! I used cream card, and also blue bazill for the base, as well as the flower, which is made using some punches and a Marianne die set. I set the centre with a wee gem, and popped some stickles on the circle too. The lace in the background (which is only just visible) has been inked to match the colours of the card. I also decided to use a 'Thank you for being you' sentiment, as there are a few challenges for Thank You at the mo. This was done with the PC before printing the paper out.

OK, off to get the wee one bathed now then - have a great evening folks!

Some Challenges I am entering with this card:
CRAFT - Thank You
Cute Card Thursday - Thank You
Allsorts - Thank You
OCC - Thank You + colour scheme
(mine almost fits, but I'm entering anyway)
Creative Inspiration - New (image)

20 comments:

Vicky said...

These are all gorgeous hun Dark Valentine is my absolute fave I even came straight over to buy her lol. I'm hoping to get something made soon with her once I've got some more of my DT work done.
The card you have made with them panda's is soooo gorgeous hun I love the colours & the card really does show that image off well. Its lush.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

xGemmax said...

Gorgeous images and i love the card, fabbie colour & great layout with such an adorable image :o)
Happy new year!!
hugs and xxx

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Teri these images and your card are truly wonderful I love them all.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Happy Days said...

Fab card, love the colour scheme. x

Fleur said...

A beautiful card & your flower is gorgeous Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Happy new year
Hugz Fleur xXx

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card Teri and such a pretty colour. I love the panda image, its so cute. Thanks for trying out my sketch and joining in the fun this week at Sketch Saturday. Hugs Jillix

AnItA mArIe said...

wow teri love your card,awesome colours...hugz Anita

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card teri, and a great image.

greetings karin

angelwhispers said...

These are beautiful Teri the Panda card is adorable and I love the colour and the flower is ace!!!

This is a must the Dark Valentine Wow she is gorgeous will have to pop over and have a nosey!!1

Love Chanelle xx

Anne said...

What an adorable Panda image, useful for lots of occasions.

Phindys Place has a Thank You challenge running too at the moment, do please pop by and enter:)
Happy New Year
Anne
X

tiggertastic said...

Golly Gosh i love these new images and your card is fantastic

Hugs, Sarah-Louise xx

Basement gal said...

Wow that's so cool. I love the panda. Thanks for joining in at creative inspirations.

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Beautiful thank you card the image is adorable!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

Paddington fan said...

I've just fallen in love with the panda image, it's gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. for our thank you challenge. Happy New Year, love Jacky x

Cheryl said...

oh wow this is simply gorgoues,beautiful,detail bless you for playing at creative inspirations,this week,love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!
Don't forget to check with us on Thursday if you have won or made the Top3 and what our next challenge is.

Jo and Tigerlover.

Vintage Milly said...

What a wonderful creation, many thanks for entering our challenge this week at Creative inspirations,
Em.x

Wendy Janson said...

Teri, this is still a gorgeous card and even though you didn't get all the items included, we're still so happy you played along with Our Creative Corner's Thank you recipe challenge! Come again real soon!

Leonie said...

What a great card! Love the image and the flowers are beautiful!!

Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hope to see you tomorrow too with our new sketch!

Leonie xx

Bette said...

ooo…I love pandas. Here I bought a cuddly panda bag (L) that I can hardly put it down! I believe it is a GREAT find for every panda fanatic! hkpanda.freetzi. com