Wednesday, 26 January 2011

New Stuff and a Blog Hop

Hiya folks!

Hope I find you all well today? Got my son home this week - his turn for the flu. Done with the hots and colds but left with a nasty cough now. Fingers crossed it bypasses me and the hubby, but I won't hold my breath. It's inevitable really when all three kids have had it, bound to hit us at some stage! (sigh!)

Anyway, popped in to let you know that I have released some new images over at the

First up, Mushroom Fairy:



For those woodland projects a lovely Fern:


Some Mushrooms for the fairies to sit on, Fairy Seats:


And a corner piece featuring Ivy and swirls, Ivy Corner:


If you want to see what I made with the Mushroom Fairy and the Ivy Corner, then pop across to my OTHER BLOG HERE. I have posted a card I made there which was done for the Smeared and Smudged Forum Blog Hop, as I am sponsoring their January Challenges with my shop.

Here is a sneaky peak. . .


Hope to see you there folks!
Hugs,
Teri xx

1 comment:

mulberry station said...

Got some fun new images!! Hope all is well. Have a great week Teri!
Nancy