Wednesday, 19 January 2011

New Releases at Delicious Doodles

Hiya folks!

Hope you are all doing OK today? I managed to kick my boy out of bed this morning, so he's off at school (hoorah!) The girls are still home though. D1 has got over the flu, but has been left with a snotty nose. Wee one still had the aches and pains. Hubby now has a sore throat too, but he's soldiering on at work (what a brave boy! LOL)

I have some new releases for you this morning, over at the Delicious Doodles Shop. Had a bit of a Celtic thing in my head, so that's the theme for these images.
First up I sketched a lovely Gothic Angel, but wanted her in a 'perched on something' stance:


Then I thought, 'what can she be perched upon?' As I said, I had a Celtic mood on me, so came up with this circular border for her to sit in, Celtic Frame 1:


I also had a request from the DT to do some more frames, so I went and made an oblong version too, Celtic Frame 2:


Last up, here is the Celtic Heart image I used last week in the Wedding Card post HERE:


I will be posting a card I made using some of these images over on my 'Other Blog' later. It is part of a blog hop being organised between members of the Smeared and Smudged forum that I joined a couple of weeks ago. Not sure when it will 'go live', still waiting for a hop list to be posted there, but here you go with a sneaky peak:


It's an easel card with a twist, being that it is on an angle (thanks for the inspiration Fiona!). Took a while to figure out where to fold the card, but got there in the end! All the deets will be on the 'Other Blog' later today (I hope!) Don't forget to check it out. Can't wait to see what the rest of the ladies came up with!

Right, off to wait for me cooker man to come fix the fan oven. Darned thing can't decide when to work and when not to. . . let's hope it doesn't cost a fortune. . .

See ya later peeps!

****Edit****

Smeared and Smudged Blog Hop post is now live!
Click HERE to visit my other blog

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow teri this is beautiful. love your image and the colors.

greetings karin

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
More stunning artwork. I love that heart.
Your card is beautifully done. You really have a way with this style of card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

angelwhispers said...

Can't wait to meet you Teri and craft together I just love your work it's just so different and so inspiring!! Love Chanelle xxx