Thursday, 6 January 2011

All New at The Crafty Purple Frog

Hiya folks!

You've gotta take a look at the new image sheets from Amy at The Crafty Purple Frog! So many yummy images to choose from - gorgeous! As well as these sheets, there is a new challenge on the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge, and it's 'NEW'. Time to get out those scrummy new christmas crafting goodies you all got (hopefully)


I have used a lovely decoupage sheet named 'Ivy Mermaid' for my card. Isn't she pretty? I just had to team her up with green and pink papers (from an old Tinker & co set). I have also made a flower with bazill and have curled the petals too. This is a new way for me, I usually fold it all outwards - hope it works. . .


I added a bit of lace behind the image and papers which I splodged with ink to match the pink and green colours. Final touches were some gems, a brad for the flower and some stickles.

Hope you can find the time to join in with us this fortnight - the girls have worked wonders this time, why not pop over to the Challenge Blog and take a look!

I am also entering this in the challenge at Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes, plus Lace

11 comments:

Vicky said...

This is really beautiful I think this image is has to be my 2nd fave, you can guess whats my 1st lol Your flower looks great it was the 1st thing I noticed after the image it looks great. It all looks awesome.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This is beautifully crafted. I love the gorgeous colours and image and the fantastic layout you have used.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Pascale said...

I adore this Teri she looks so beautiful with these colours. I did not have her high on my list of faves but now she has raced up higher and you are right they are all too gorgeous this time x Hugs Pascale

angelwhispers said...

She looks fabulous and these colours really make her pop!! Chanelle xxx

Lynda said...

This is really pretty Teri - love the colours and the image is gorgeous.

Love Lynda xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

I ABSOLUETLY love this sheet!!!
Just gorgeous!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beauriful teri.
what a great image and coloring.

greetings karin

hayward69 said...

I absolutely love the image used and adore the dp used too.

Jayne xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Teri this is absolutely stunning that gorgeous image the wonderful flower and the design it is superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Teri!! Your coloring is amazing. Very pretty colors and design!

True :) said...

WoW! The image is stunning and I love how you used it on your card!
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Paper Take Weekly!
I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D