Saturday, 18 December 2010

Sweet Pea Stampers - Anything Goes!

Hiya folks!

Hope I find you all safe and well today? No snow overnight, but having a bit as I type. Not much to speak of though - and weyhey! There goes the first snowplough for two days!! Blimey! Trouble is he's gone the wrong way up our road, and ploughed the snow towards the cars, so now we'll have to dig them out again (dipsticks!)

My card today is my DT piece for Sweet Pea Stampers, where the theme over the Christmas holls is an 'Open' one. I have cheated today and used a decoupage sheet from The Crafty Purple Frog, 'Cherish Christmas'. I have also kept it really simple.


I have followed a sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges, but they have a new challenge up today, so I won't  be able to enter this there now. Ah, well. My papers are from Pink Petticoat, on which I put gold marker pen round the edges. This was all placed onto cream linen effect card. There is gold textured card under the image, and gold fake brads in the corners. The patterned frame is one from my DP package. Ribbon from the stash.


I hope you can find the time to join us over the holidays at Sweet Pea Stampers! See you there folks!

Some challenges I am entering:
Allsorts - Open
CES - Open

13 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
I love this elegant design paper. Gorgeous colours and fabulous image. I really love this brlliant card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Ann Whitfield said...

Absolutely gorgeoud Teri - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Happy Days said...

Beautiful card - I just love that image. x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
wow what a stunning card, beautiful papers & layout,wishing you a very Merry Christmas & Happy Healthy New Year, sue,x

KarinsArtScrap said...

just gorgeous teri what a beautiful card and your design paper is very elegant.

greetings karin

brenda said...

Hi there Teri

A really great card, love your colour choice.

Thank you for joining in my theme fortnight Allsorts and good luck.

B x
Don't miss my candy here

mulberry station said...

Wow, your card is stunning Teri! Sooo beautiful!!
Hugs Nancy

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

gorgeous colors
gorgeous card!

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie I love this she is 1 of my fave crimbo images & I soooo love the paper its gorgeous. Hope you have a fabulous crimbo hun & all the very best for 2011.
Also thank you for joining us at CES Challenges, good luck.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Teri this is absolutely stunning the image and the design look awesome thank you for sharing this beauty with us at Crafty Ann's.
Hugs
Lorraine x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at CES and Crafty Ann's this time.

Hugs
Cathy

Julie said...

Awesome card! I love the papers with the jewel colours on the windows!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at CES, Juliex

kaylou said...

what a fabulous card and a gorgeous image, thanks for playing at CES challenges.
hugs Kaylou XX