Thursday, 16 December 2010

It's Christmas at TCPF

Hiya folks!

Gosh, where has the week gone to? I can't believe I haven't blogged for almost a week!! I hope I find you all well and not totally snowed in where you are?? Only a small flurry here in NE Scotland, despite the forecast of 'heavy snow' Don't think it will be as bad here as it was the last week or so. (I hope anyway!)

Righty then, my card today is my DT piece for The Crafty Purple Frog, and this time we are celebrating 'Christmas'. This is our last challenge until the New Year, but I hope you will find the time to join in. We have a fab sponsor in the shape of 'Kenny K' along with the usual Purple Frog sheets, so plenty of prizes up for grabs!


I have used Crafty Purple Frog Pyrimage sheet 'Poinsettia Fairy' for this card. My papers are a mix of Tinker & Co and my own paper that I made using a coloured version of my own Poinsettia image, and one that I made after scanning some wallpaper into the compy. The ribbon is an old wired tartan one I have had for a few years now, bow is hand-tied. The flower is a fabric one with added beady stems, I just popped a bit of red ink on the petals for some definition. Gems are also from the stash.


You'll have to forgive the odd colouration on these photos, they were done in a hurry in less than naff lighting last night!! Can't improve on that at the mo, as the light here is just abismal. OK, so hope to see you over at The Crafty Purple Frog folks! Bye for now!

Some challenges I am entering:
Truly Scrumptious - Sketch and 'frame' theme
Creative Inspirations - Anything Christmas
Pear Tree Designs - Christmas
Magical Monday - Fairytale Christmas

9 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
I love the warm colours you have used here and the tartan ribbon is fabulous. Gorgeous image, so beautifully coloured. I lov eit.
Hugs,
Fiona x

angelwhispers said...

Fab Teri!!! Love this image and she looks gorgeous with these papers and the lovely tartan!! Love Chanelle xxxx

Lets keep everything crossed that we don't get the snow xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous teri, beautiful colored and I love that it's in 3d.

greetings karin

Sharon said...

Lovely card Teri, I love the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.

Vicky said...

Hi hun fabulous scrummy card love the image & the tartan ribbon looks fab with it all.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

no odd color...this card is gorgeous!

Pascale said...

Gorgeous card hunny love the papers. I hope you do not have too much snow this time around. Snowing here in London tonight xxx Hugs Pascale

Susie said...

Gorgeous card, great image and love the festive ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and Merry Christmas xx

hayward69 said...

Adore the image you have used, dp and flower. Absolutely stunning.

Jayne xx