Thursday, 2 December 2010

Easy Easels at The Crafty Purple Frog

Hiya folks!

Hope everyone is safe and warm today. Well it actually got warmer last night! The afternoon temp was -6.7 but when hubby got home around eight o'clock it was -5.3!! We had another little flurry, nothing to speak of though (phew!) Thankfully I don't need to dig the car out today - me Tesco van got here eventually, three hours later than planned due to their van freezing up!!


Anyways, on to my card today which is my DT piece for this fortnight's Crafty Purple Frog Challenge. We are after Easel Cards this time, nice and easy for you (and me!) I kept mine nice and simple too. Just white card for the base work, with glistening snow writer round the edges, papers from an old Tinker & Co. digi kit, some spare card punched with me MS Iron Railings corner punch, gems sentiment and of course the sheet I used for the image, Merry Season Decoupage. My layout was following the sketch at Truly Scrumptious, but I didn't use the 'pink' option, sorry!


Hope you get to join us this time at The Crafty Purple Frog. Why not pop over and take a look at my DT sistah's creations? Some fab inspiration there peeps!


11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow this is gorgeous teri.
beautiful coloring and image.

greetings karin

angelwhispers said...

Love it Teri the colours are beautiful and so elegant with the white really makes the fabulous image stand out!! Love Chanelle xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
The beautiful traditional colours really stand out against the white background. The image is gorgeous and perfectly coloured. Awesome.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

perfect colors Teri!!!

Lynda said...

Really beautiful card Teri - lovely image and the colours are very festive and gorgeous!

Love Lynda xxx

Vicky said...

Hi hunni gorgeous card it looks awesome against the white & I love this image she is lush.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

hayward69 said...

Adore the layout and the image you have used. Lovely dp too.

Love the white crisp feel to the card.

Jayne xx

Tracey said...

Such a beautiful Christmas Card Teri, love the colours :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Pascale said...

Gorgeous Teri I love the image so much and she looks beautiful on this card. My Sainsburies order has been cancelled for health and safety reasons xxx Hug Pascale

Rica said...

Stunning card Teri - love the white space it creates such a classy elegant look. Gorgeous papers, beautiful image and fabulous colouring

Thanks so much for joining us at Truly Scrumptious,
hugs Heather xx

Lisette Morris said...

Stunning!! Such a beautiful image! Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious!