Friday, 10 December 2010

Delicious Doodles Challenge #4

Hiya folks!!

Can't believe how long it is since I blogged anything - me BAD!!

Been a bit busy with the Christmas arrangements, trying to get pressies that had been ordered, but not delivered to the shop it was ordered from, plus hubby home on holls from work. So I've been a bit sidetracked I'm afraid! But I'm back now though (for a bit) - and the snow is melting which is a huge bonus!!

Right, to business then. The new theme is up and running over on the Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog, and this week we have a recipe for you: 1 x image, 2 x designer papers, 3 x embellishments - couldn't be easier!! The ladies there have worked wonders again this week - thanks peeps!!


I only just got my creation done in time, didn't photograph it until 8.30am today as I lost the daylight yesterday. And the reason I left it to the last minute? Had to finish up an image I was wanting to use, which I only got done yesterday afternoon, 'Skeletal Candle Holder':

Yeah, sorry it's a bit 'dark' but I do enjoy doing these types of image! LOL. I left this exactly as it comes as it is a sketch so doesn't need much else. I teamed it up with some yummy papers I got from Susan at Crafty Chaos Designs, 'Arsenic and Old Lace'.


I also wanted to enter the challenge at Macabre Monday (use only 8 items) which was a bit challenging to say the least!! Cheers Barb! My 8 items are: 1: base card printed with 1 dp, 2: black lace trim, 3: dp no.2, 4: Image printed with celtic style border (all in one!) 5: large oval black gem, 6 &7: card pieces for flower, 8: brad for flower centre.

So, I do hope you can find the time to join us over at
 The Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, amongst your other seasonal 'things to do'. See you there folks!

Managed to find a couple of other challenges I can enter this into:
Allsorts - Candles
ABC Challenge - J for Jewels (one huge black one)
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes

12 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
Wow what a fantastic piece or artwork this image is. A really macabre Christmas card. I lov ethe layout and the colouring is just right for this card. Magnificent.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lynda said...

A very spooky and wonderful card Teri - the papers are a beautiful match for the image.

Love Lynda xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW Teri! This image ROCKS! Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us for MM at HDH! xxD

Happy Days said...

Love, love, love this image and what you've done with it! x

Saskia said...

Spooky card Teri! Great work!!

Saskia :)

Mummylade said...

Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

kaos said...

Hey hun
Great card - gorgeous image! I so wish I had someone I could give such cards to *lol*
Until then I'll admire your creations!

hugs
kaos

Lou said...

A massive wow!

Please pop over to my blog, I have something for you! xx

Merry Christmas!

Lou x

Creepy Glowbugg said...

What an awesome new image! I can't wait to add it to my collection.
Gorgeous card too! Beautiful work Teri.
Thanks for playing along with us at HDH this week.

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Teri, this is another stunner from you, it's just gloriously creepy-cool! And thanks so much for making my papers look wonderful, I love what you've done. You also won three more sets of your choice from the shop for your entry into the Paper Pandemonium challenge. I don't have anything fancy like vouchers or credit sorted out, so just email either me or Barb when there are three sets in that you like :D

Andrea C said...

fantastic work this looks great x

ona_i_ja said...

Wow, Teri, this is fantastic!!! Few Terrible!
I love it.
Thanks for joining us at CCC this time, and good luck!
Hugs
Agnieszka