Saturday, 20 November 2010

Sweet Pea Stampers - Sketch

Hiya folks!

All quiet here today in NE Scotland. Not much of anything going on at the mo, no sunshine, no rain, no wind, no noise! Peace. . .ahhhhh !!

Now, with all the hoo-hah of getting the Delicious Doodles Blog Hop Challenge up and running, I totally forgot to post about the new theme over at Sweet Pea Stampers!!! Oooopsies - me wewy sowwy boss!! So here I am now rectifying that boo-boo! And this fortnight we have a yummy sketch by our very own Pascale:


And here is the card I made:


I have used Ching Chou Kuik's 'It's My Birthday' coloured with the usual watercolour pencils, and have layered it onto papers from an artylicious cd and from Funky Hand. The holly sprig is my own image available in my shop HERE, and the sentiment is one made by Anita Marie available as a FREEBIE HERE. I topped this off with a gold star and some stickles. Ribbon is from the stash, as are the fake gold brads. These are just stickers! tee-hee!!

Job done then. Off you go to Sweet Pea Stampers and take a look at the rest of the DT's fabby creations - great work ladies! You could win some lovely rubbah, but only if you take part this time peeps! Hope to see you there. . .


7 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
I lov eyour design papers and the beautiful colours on the gorgeous image. This is a fabulous card. I love it.
Wet, dull, dreary day here.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Happy Days said...

Fab card hun. Love your holly sprig.x

coldwaters2 said...

Awesome card Teri I adore your design, colours and that image which you have coloured beautifully I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

crafty amy said...

This is such a great take on Pascales sketch I LOVE the bright colours :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

so sweet Teri!!!

Lynda said...

Do you ever meet yourself coming back Teri lol. Love the card and a great sketch by Pascale.

Love Lynda xxx

kaos said...

Such a great card - the image fits so well for a Christmas card and such lovely papers...
A wonderful creation!

hugs
kaos