Wednesday, 3 November 2010

It's Autumn at The Sisterhood

Hiya folks!

Me late today!! Having rather an 'off' day today. Blooming IBS is playing me up, so feeling icky at the mo. Trouble is, I had to go do the food shop, so that didn't go down very well. And it's my Lewis' Birthday today, so have to put on a brave face. He wants a MacDonalds later (ugh!!) Well, it's a treat for him and the other kids - we don't go there too often (gotta stay healthy you know! LOL)

Onto my card today, which is my offering at The Sisterhood this week. The 'other Terri' has chosen the theme of Autumn, and you need to include leaves. No probs there!


This card was made using my own autumn backing papers, a lovely quote off 'the net', and a photo off 'the net' too! It is a gorgeous piccie of our local lake in all it's autumn glory. Ribbon from the stash. Nice and simple today!

Be sure to check out my sistah's wonderful creations peeps!! See you tomorrow. Hopefully the IBS will be better then. . .

A few challenges:
Mojo Monday - Sketch
Incy Wincy - Open
Polka Doodles - Autumn

17 comments:

Pascale said...

Gorgeous card. I love the backing paper and I love the image and quote. Hope you feel better soon xxx Hugs Pascale

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Nikky Hall said...

Hey Teri! Great card, thanks so much for joining us at Polka Doodles, good luck! x

lis-m said...

I just love autumn ,dont you...?
This is a reallly pretty card . thanks for sharing it with us over at polkadoodles this week xx

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Lovely card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles Challenge.

Micki said...

Gaawwwddd how come when I use digi papers, my creations never looks this awesome? And if I were to look for quotes or photos on the net, it's would take me forevah..... sigh....

Beautiful card girl!!!!! I love it.

hugs

Vintage Milly said...

Lovely card,thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles,
Em.x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
gorgeous card, fab image, great sentiment, hun i will mail ya me pick images gota go back n check what the prize was! lol, sue,x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This is awesome. The image is gorgeous. I love the autumn colours and the layout is beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sally H said...

Stunning card, hun! Love the colours and the photo, and your lovely paper. Hope you feel better soon, my friend!

BondGirl said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining in the Polkadoodle challenge

Vicky said...

This is such a beautiful card hun I love the backing paper its lush & the ribbon ties it all off perfectly.

Hugs Vicky xx

TannyP said...

What a stunning photo! Your ribbon is gorgeous, Teri - love that background paper =)

Shelley said...

Such a beautiful card love the sentiment. Thanks for joining in this weeks Incy Wincy Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

Fliss said...

A really gorgeous card here. Just love the photo and the quote. The paper is fab too!
Thanks for sharing it with us at my Polka Doodles Autumn challenge and hope you can join us again.
x

Jenny said...

Lovely! Thanks for sharing your project with us over at Polka Doodles this week.

Tip Top said...

Lovely card and bright colours! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!