Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Delicious Doodles First Challenge and Blog Hop


Hiya folks!

Just over a week to go until the launch of the Brand New


We will be having a fabby Blog Hop with loads of digi's up for grabs, oh, and take a look at this wonderful logo that Anita came up with for the Hop:


Brilliant hun!

Grab the logo folks and spread the word!
The new Challenges start on
Friday 19th November!

I also noticed we are edging closer to the magic 100 followers!! As soon as we reach that magic number I will do another draw to see who wins FIVE Delicious Doodles Digi's

Hope to see you on the Challenge Blog folks!

4 comments:

AnItA mArIe said...

thanks teri..xxx

Ruthie said...

Just pinched this and reposted over at my place! Rx

mulberry station said...

I am so excited for you Teri! Congrats...I am sure it will be a great success.
Nancy

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww fabulous logo, hun ive been n checked your images out, & managed to pick four, me win form couple weeks back, i can't find your email anywhere??? sue,x