Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Tuesday Taggers - 2+Legs

Hiya folks!

Hope I find you all well today? My cold is getting better now, thanks for all the well wishes folks! Love ya!! MIL has gone home, so got the house back to ourselves. Trouble is, the kids are on their school holidays now for TWO weeks! ugh!!

So, Tuesday today, and that means a new theme at Tuesday Taggers. This week our Michelle chose 'More than 2 legs' for her theme, so I decided to use my little Dormouse, available HERE.


I used the sketch at OCC for my layout, with papers from a Tinker & Co kit, 'Shabby Milly'. For a change I have kept this card fairly flat without all the fancy layers I usually do. Anyhow, here's the sketch:


The sentiment is generated on the compy. All I added to this card was a bit of ribbon from the stash, and some inky edges. Nice and simple today!


I am entering a few challenges with this one, so here goes:
Colour Create - Pink, Green and Cream
(my cream is a bit white on these photo's, but it is definately cream!)
Raise the Bar - Pink for Cancer Awareness
( yeah, I have green too, but it is girly)

OK then folks. Head over to Tuesday Taggers to see what yummies my DT sistah's have come up with for this challenge - not all of them have plumped for the usual furry 4 leggedness!! See you there!

9 comments:

Happy Days said...

Love that little mouse, it's such a perfect image. x

NGCARDS said...

Beautiful work hun! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Sally H said...

Gorgeous! Love the subtle colours and your image is stunning! You are so clever!

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Teri love the colours and gorgeous design with perfect details.

Hugs Linda

Mina said...

looks cream to me Teri, wow I love that delicate feeling image...beautiful card...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

mulberry station said...

Teri, what a gorgeous image!! Love your card!
Nancy

Julie said...

What a gorgeous card, great job on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Raise the Bar.

KarinsArtScrap said...

simply beautiful teri.

greetings karin

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Teri this is awesome I so love that image and the clean and simple style you have used is beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x