Monday, 4 October 2010

Tamed Dragon?

Hiya folks!

Hope you all had a great weekend? Wel, my MIL is here now, so my appearance here may be fleeting this week, apologies in advance!!

Onto some news.

is sponsoring the challenge for

this week!

Yeay, how cool is that??!!
Along with the chance of being one of the Gruesome Twoesome this week, YOU could win FOUR of my digi's - that's TWO chances of getting FOUR images!!

Now, of course I just had to make a sample up for this, and I just happen to have a new image to share! (ooo-er, what a surprise! LOL) Over at Delicious Doodles now, is this very tame looking Dragon, which funnily enough I have named 'Tamed Dragon':


And here is the card I made with it:


I chose to use a colour combo from the Delightful Challenge this week, which is 'Purple, Green and Black', only my green is a bit on the turquoise side, LOL. I have coloured the Dragon image with my usual watercolour pencils, and scanned into the compy so I could print out layers.


I have added some bling with stickles, gems and brads, and some yummy black lace too. The flowers are made with punches and spare cardstock.

I am entering this into the challenges at MAWTT (Fairies or Fantasy) and at SSDS (open).

So, if you fancy TWO chances of winning FOUR of my images, get creating and enter the Macabre Monday Challenge peeps!!

21 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Such a gorgeous new image, Teri! Your coloring and the sparkle is divine. Great idea scanning the image you colored so you don't have to do it over and over. I'll have to try that. Thanks so much for your fabulous sponsorship! xxD

Happy Days said...

Fabulous card - just lovin' that new image. x

Susan's crafty chaos said...

This is so beautiful, I always love your work and this is in one of my favourite colour combos as well :D

Ruthie said...

Wow Teri, your colouring is stunning - and loving the glitter!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Woah, how fab is this. Love the colour combo and the way he leaps off the card. Marianne x

Lisa Jane said...

wow what a stunning dragon - love the colours.Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa ;)

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
wow a totally stunning card, fabulous dragon, awesome colouring, great layout, sue,x

Tracy said...

fabulous card Teri love the colours and as always the image is stunning. thanks for the tip about scanning the image, great idea will def try that. Tracy x

Allison said...

love what you did with him Teri- I've just entered him in MAWTT also
AllisonX

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Fabulous card, great image and colours. Thanks for joining in this week over at MAWTT, hugs Heidi (DT) xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning card, love the colours & all that sparkle is fab!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
Good Luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOAHHHHHH. This is super stunning Teri. I love the colours you have used and your image is amazing, thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

Lynette said...

Jaw dropping awesome card. And the coloring, just beautiful. What an inspirational piece of art.

Pascale said...

Love the dimension he looks great cannot wait to find time to have a play LOL xxx Hugs Pascale

Brenda Brown said...

I love your image Teri and how you have showcased it, what a great job.
Thankyou for sharing this with us for the fairies and fantasy challenge this week at MAWTT.
Luv Brenda xxxx

Anita said...

Stunning card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

Andrea C said...

fantastic work, love the colours and excellent digi x

mulberry station said...

Wow Teri, this is goregous! Nancy

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful teri.
great image

greetings karin

crafty amy said...

Wow Teri this is gorgeous girl!! I am loving all the glitter you can't beat a sparkly dragon :D
Hugs

Amy xx

Clare said...

Wow Teri another amazing sketch creation from you. I must admit i have the biggest soft spot for all of your animal (im sure a mystical dragon counts too!) images. What an amazing colour combo too purple, turquois & black, very noice!. Hugs Clare xxx