Sunday, 24 October 2010

New Releases at Delicious Doodles

Hiya folks!

Hope you are all having a wonderful and creative weekend?

I just popped by to announce some New Releases in the Delicious Doodles Shop.

First up - Poinsettia Fairy:


Next are some images that I completely forgot about uploading to the shop, unitl I came to sort my files out the other day! What a wally!! So here they are!
Coming Home:



Bear and Baby:



Barn Owl:



Border 1:



Don't forget to send me your photos folks!

I love to see what you have been creating with my images - and I love to feature your artwork on the Delicious Doodles Blog too!!

Have a great Sunday peeps,

Hugs,
Teri xx

3 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
These are beautiful. I think a visit to your shop is overdue.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Kim said...

Lookie who has a working compy now!!!! yahooo!!!
Lovely little images, girlie. That poinsettia fairy is stunning! I can't wait to see her colored up!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

kaos said...

Gorgeous images - the fairy is cute and I am really loving the Coming Home and the Owl - I am in awe of your drawing skills!

hugs
kaos