Friday, 1 October 2010

Delicious Doodles DT Announcement

At last folks!

The day has come for me to announce who the lucky ladies are that made it to the Delicious Doodles Shop DT!!

MAN - was it a hard job! I had no idea there would be so many applicants, so trying to get the list down was soooo difficult. But in the end I managed to whittle it down. Even so, it is still quite a large team - 16 in all, 17 including me I suppose! LOL

I hope those who didn't make it this time won't be too disappointed. The standard of entries really was pretty impressive ladies, so don't be downhearted. I may well hold another DT Call sometime in the future, so please feel free to enter again when I do.

And now without further ado here are the lucky ladies:

Anita        Allison
Anne        Blackdragon
Amy        Darlene
Ruthie     Grace  (Junior DT Member)
Ildiko        Maria
Pascale        Alex
 Keryn        Saskia
Terri Snode        Claire 


Welcome aboard ladies! I hope you will all enjoy working with my images, and your stay is a happy and fruitful one!

You will be able to see all their Delicious Doodles creations over the next week as each mamber will be introducing theirselves on the Delicious Doodles Blog, along with some of the amazing artwork already made.

Why don't you all visit these lovely ladies and give them some loooove!!

Hugs,
Teri xxxx

3 comments:

Pascale said...

Hi Teri thanks so much for choosing me hun I am having a ball already and loving your images to play with and the team is fantastic great choice of teamies xxx HUgs Pascale

Ruthie said...

Hey Teri - truely chuffed to be here - think we are all gonna have a blast!

Rx

Happy Days said...

Thanks for picking me - I too am loving working with your images and the rest of the team. x