Saturday, 2 October 2010

Christmas Stocking Bunny

Hiya folks!

Hope you are all having a good weekend so far? Mine is hectic. Been tidying the house this morning ready for MIL's arrival tomorrow, plus trying to get some more images and cards done. Painting is all done in the hallway (at last!) So now I have a bit of time to do this post.

The last few days have also been quite manic, but at last my new DT has been announced, and each day over the next week the ladies will be introducing theirselves over on the Delicious Doodles Blog. Can't wait to see what yummies they will be cooking up with my ickle images!! LOL

Talking of images, I have just released a few new Christmas images of little cuties peeking out of a Christmas Stocking, including this one, 'Stocking Bunny':


These are available in my Delicious Doodles Shop. I managed to finish off the card I made using wee Flospy here. I followed a sketch from Fussy and Fancy Friday for the layout, which I turned sideways:


My papers are all from Summertime Designs, a new set just released the other day. I have paper-pieced the stocking too, not something I do very often, but an effect that works really well with these images! Flopsy Bunny has been coloured with my usual watercolour pencils.


I have used a new border punch on the left, from EK Success, with inky edges. The ribbon bow is from the stash, as is the card I used for the punched flowers, and the gems for their centres. I have run some gold stickles round the middle square for a bit more bling.

I didn't bother with the sentiment from the sketch. Don't know why, but I prefer cards without sentiments. Sometimes they just spoil a good card, so I popped some extra gems there instead.


This fits a few challenges too:
Charisma Cardz : Christmas
A Spoon Full of Sugar : Spots and Stripes
Sweet Stampin' : Punches

OK, off to eat me Chinese now then, yum!! Followed swiftly by some booze and a bit of 'Strictly' and 'Merlin' on the telly. Maybe even a bit more doodling too. . . sounds like a plan!

Have a great weekend folks!

12 comments:

Sue said...

Hi ya Hun'
aww fabulous card, cute image,great paper piecing, lovely papers & design, have great weekend hun, sue,x

Saskia said...

Cute card... with a cute bunny! I love this digi!!!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

teri lovely image and a beautiful card

greetings karin

Grenouille Greetings said...

This image is adorable! Lovely colouring and great design. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Berenice R. said...

Super cute card! :)

Happy Days said...

Gorgeous card hun. I love these stocking cuties. x

The Crafty Den said...

HI Teri, what a cute Christmas card. The image and papers are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Allison said...

he is just the cutest Teri
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Leah the Orange said...

CUTE CUTE, Teri! bunnies aren't just for easter anymore! love the paper piecing and the yummy colours!

thanks for playin' with the Charisma Gals this week, and best of luck!

Carrie said...

super cute card hunni...Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

Vee said...

Such a lovely Christmas design. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Mina said...

oh wow Teri that image is a real cutie, gorgeous...thanks for joining in with the Sweet Stampin challenge
Minaxxx
Guest DT