Sunday, 17 October 2010

Charming! And a FREEBIE

Hiya folks!

Hope you are all having a great weekend. Uneventful one for me, just trying to finish up another new image, but keep on tweeking it - never satisfied see!!

But I digress, I have a very quick and simple card today, which I made as a sample for the Keep It Simple Challenge. I am sponsoring them this week with my Delicious Doodles Shop, so if you fancy winning FOUR of my digi's you need to get over there and enter!!

The theme they have for this week is 'Charming'. Now, I tossed several ideas away for this card. Good job they were only ideas and I hadn't made anything, LOL !!  But I finally settled on a 'Congratulations' card for either a wedding or engagement occasion.


I used a nouveau border that is stashed on my compy, and an image of some 'lovers' which I framed in a deco style box in my dp package, and just printed them all on an A5 sized card and folded it in half. I don't have this image in my shop for purchase, so here you go - have a FREEBIE!!!!


Last thing I did was grab a wee bow with rose on from the stash, and popped a heart charm through the sewed bit at the back before sticking to the card.


I am also entering this at Delightful Challenges, as they want to see 'Metal' this week.

Righty then - MUST finish that blooming image up, then the usual Sunday chores for me. You know, cooking, cleaning, more cooking, maybe crafting if I'm lucky. . . See ya later peeps!

14 comments:

Pascale said...

Hi hunny, loving this card I love the image too so thanks for that. Great choice of charm and frame. Thanks for sponsering us again and being a GDT hugs Pascale

Poppet said...

Gorgeous, elegant card Teri. Thank you for the couple freebie. :-) xx

mckinkle said...

Thanks Teri for this lovely couple, I really love the 'nouveau' style frame also!
Such a great card Teri.
Keryn x

Lynda said...

What a 'dreamy' card - love the image (thanks) and that beautiful border - a perfect match.

Love Lynda xxx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
a beautifuk card, luv the image, thank you i will nabb that, very classy card hun, sue,x

Tracy said...

beautiful card Teri love the design its so elegant and stylish. hope you have had a great weekend. Tracy x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Teri
A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
hugs Dianne xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card teri and thanks for the couple.

greetings karin

Pinkllilac said...

This is stunning Teri fabulous image and detail! Very beautifull image thank you.

Hugs Linda

kaos said...

Such a gorgeous card - love the simple yet elegant - perfect!!
And thanks for the image!!

Lisa Foster said...

WOW Teri! This is so Chic! Love it!
Hugs,
Lisa

mulberry station said...

Thanks for the fabulous image! Nancy

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Teri love the image I've not been on that challenge & I brought a couple of your images the other day & 1 will be perfect for this challenge.....hubby made me pick the image lol. Thanks for the freebie hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

PatR said...

Great card and image Teri. Thanks for the freebie. xx