Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Boo! at The Sisterhood

Hiya folks!

Bit of a quickie today - need to go do the weekly shop (ugh!) before getting pelted with hailstones. Had a huge hail storm last night, and it was still around this morning when I got up. Still there now actually, in the shadows.

Talking of shadows (mwuhahaha!) over at The Sisterhood this week the new theme is 'Boo to You!'. Anything Halloween related is acceptable.

I have been somewhat busy just lately with new doodles, kids holidays and stuff that I haven't had enough time to make new cards for this challenge (me BAD!) So I have grabbed some stuff from last year to show you:


These were all made with my Delicious Doodles Images which you can find in my shop, along with many other Halloween themed stuff.

I'm also entering a couple of challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky - Things that go bump in the night

So, let's see your Halloween goodies at The Sisterhood peeps! See you there!

9 comments:

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
i don't know where my time has gone this week??
fabulous creations hun, luv the bat, lol, sue,x

Lynda said...

These are great Halloween cards Teri and I always chuckle when I see that cute little Bat!

Love Lynda xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
Yet more fantastic creations using your fabulous images. Brilliant Halloween selection.
Hugs,
Fiona x

TannyP said...

Oh my....BEAUTIES, Teri! But then, you always have outstanding creations. I've always admired your ability to add dimension and create such fun & fabulous projects - and these are no exception! Fab coloring!

Mona Evy said...

Oh, lovely Halloween cards! Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge!

NGCARDS said...

Oh this is wonderful! Thanks for joining in with us this week at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

Ginny said...

fab creations, thanks for joining us at FnF

Micki said...

Girl, I'm so trying to pick a favorite and am having such a hard time cuz they are all awesome. Although am lovin' that little bat, lo.

hugs

Michelle Singer said...

Spook-tacular entry. I'm so glad you entered it on our challenge. Thank You! I hope to see you again for the next challenge at Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog. xxx
Hugz,
Michelle