Wednesday, 13 October 2010

All Spooky and Glittery

Hiya folks!

Happy Wednesday to you! Hope you are all well today?

Bit of a quickie today, plus a combo job with the DT cards again (sneeky me!) This card is for two DT pieces, at The Creative Cottage where it is my pick (I chose Halloween) and at The Sisterhood of Crafters where the theme is 'Sparkle and Shine' chosen by Darlene.


So, for my card I used the 'Trick or Treat Topper Set1' and 'Boo Paper Pack' available in the new Creative Cottage Shop. I have layered the topper onto some glittery orange card cut with a nestie, and splodged stickles all over!


I printed out and cut the topper a few times to make my layers, and stuck them down with foam pads. Not the greatest of photos, was a bit dull when I took these, so the orange has gone a bit greenish, apologies!!

My layout was done on a whim, but it turns out that Creative Inspirations has a sketch just like this out today for their new challenge this week, co-incidence or what??!! Here, look:


Not sure if the card will be accepted or not, as the image is a printed topper, but I'm entering anyway. (I won't be offended if you don't include it peeps!) I am also entering this into the challenges at Fussy and Fancy Friday (Halloween) and Craftalicious (Open).

So there you have it peeps! Off to do some more creating now then, see you laters!!

22 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fun image teri, great halloween card.


greetings karin

Micki said...

Hey girl! so glad your cold i s getting better :-)... This card is super cute and I love the sparkly scalloped circle. As always, awesome card. hugs

mulberry station said...

How fun Teri!!! I love this! the layering is adorable. Couldn't be cutier!
Nancy

Rebekah said...

This is stunning Teri! Love the multi layered topper and the scalloped circles are fab, all round brilliance! hugs Rebekah xx

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is awesome Teri! LOVE the little scene you've created with the ghosts flying around! And of course the SPARKLE is Perfect!! FANTASTIC!!

Craftyanny said...

Teri this is just adorable. I love the depth you've created with the decoupage. A brilliant card
Anne x

Shelly said...

Hi Teri! Ah I love this little 3d topper... the ghosts are fab! Great use of sparkle here hun... perfect! Shelly x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
fabulous card, luv the 3d to it, great design, sue,x

Pinkllilac said...

What an adorable card Teri and in such beautiful colours, love all the added embellishments.
Hugs Linda

NGCARDS said...

This is a wonderful card, well done with my sketch :) Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

gina g said...

Such a cute card i love the images and the papers. Thanks for joining us at craftalicious for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Maria (inkymits) said...

Fantastic Card Boss! xx

Wedgie said...

Wow - what a fab card Teri - I love it! Wedgie xxx

angel4031 said...

Awwwww this is lovely...thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations xx

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Your gorgeous project fits the challenge at Papercraft Star this week.. I hope you consider entering it and in case you didn't know, you still have time to win a $25.00 gift certificate by following us too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

angelwhispers said...

Just love it Teri the card is just fab and the images and colours perfect!! Chanelle

Maria (inkymits) said...

I left something for you on my blog
Have a great weekend!
xx

Tineke's hobby said...

Fabulous card, love the cute image and the halloween colours.
Thanks for joining us at fussy and fancy
Tineke

TannyP said...

Just boo-tiful! Your sparkles shine through and those papers you've used rock!

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Teri, love all your layers of decoupage and gorgeous papers.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Tracy said...

love this card Teri the layers really look great! Tracy x

Michelle Singer said...

What an awesome take on the sketch. I'm so glad you entered it in the challenge. Thank you so much. I hope to see you again at the next Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge.
Hugz,
Michelle