Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Tuesday Taggers - Here Comes Autumn!

Hiya folks!

Sorry about my being MIA over the last few days. So much DIY and gardening to catch up on I just had to go do it. Got the MIL coming to stay, so have to spruce up the house (ugh!)

Right, so today is a new theme over at Tuesday Taggers, and it's my turn to host it. I chose the theme of Autumn, and just in time too! Our trees have started to change colour, the temp has dropped (minus four over the weekend). I just love the colours of autumn, so rich and gorgeous!


Autumn is also harvest time, so I made this card with a harvest theme to it using one of my new images 'Pumpkin Corner'.


I have coloured it in with my usual watercolour pencils before scanning and printing for my layers. I teamed it up with a few of my 'Leaf' images in various sizes. The tinted backing paper is also my own with leaves on it. I have added some bling in the shape of some stickles.


Just so happens that this fits a few challenges, so here goes with a wee list:
Crafty Creations - Falling Leaves
Stamp Something - Autumn Colours
Craftalicious - Autumn/Harvest
Digital Tuesday - Give Thanks

Don't forget folks, this week at Tuesday Taggers, we are sponsored by The Craft Barn, so we need to see a link to them if you want to be eligible for the prize of a £15 voucher! Good luck folks!

14 comments:

Pascale said...

Scrummy card and scrummy background! Hope MIL is impressed with the spruce up LOL xxx Hugs Pascale

Saskia said...

Hello Teri!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge!!
Wow! Wow! Great colouring!!! And your design is gorgeous!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia

Happy Days said...

Gorgeous card and thanks for the tip re scanning and printing for the layers (doh! didn't think of that one!!). x

Sally H said...

so stunning, Teri! I love it!

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
wow a totally stunning card, gorgeous image, fabby colouring, luv the little leave, stunning creation hun, sue,x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Teri this is stunning that image the leaves oh boy I love it thank you so much for sharing this with us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kim said...

Teri, this image is divine! Love how you added just the right amount of little glitters to it. It reminds me of frost on the pumpkins! YOu rlittle leaves are the perfect touch too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

mulberry station said...

Oh Teri, I love your new image. This makes a very nice fall card!! Love how you popped the leaves too!

KarinsArtScrap said...

I like your coloring teri, it's beautiful
lovely card.

greetings karin

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful pumpkin card.

PatR said...

Really striking card Teri I just love it. Great choice of them. xx

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Holy Smokes .. this is amazing!! I need lessons from you in how to achieve the awesome dimension you always seem to achieve!! Just mind blowing!! BEAUTIFUL!!

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! What a stunning card! That image is just gorgeous! thanks so much for playing the DTC this week!

Kristine Reynolds said...

What a fabulous card! Love the way you popped it up for a 3D look! Thanks for joining the Digital Tuesday challenge this week. I hope you'll join us again for this weeks challenge!

XOXO
Kristine