Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Tuesday Taggers - Anything Goes

Hiya folks!

I want to open with a HUGE THANK YOU to all my blogging buddies out there who sent me their bestest Birthday Wishes. You made my day peeps, you're such a loving and caring lot. Love ya!!

Now, today is Tuesday, so time for a new theme over at Tuesday Taggers, which this week is 'Anything Goes'. Yep, that's right - it's a free-for-all !! LOL. So I chose to go with an easel card I made that also fits a few other challenges too (no surprise there then!) We are sponsored this week by Ribbon Oasis, so don't forget to pop their link in your post!


I have used my own images 'Pumpkin Witch' and 'Pumpkin' for this card. These are both available in my Delicious Doodles Shop, and are now Instant Downloads, so you don't even need to wait for me to send you the images any more!

The Pumpkins fit the theme at Delightful Challenges, whilst the easel card format fits the themes at Polka Doodles and Crafts and Me. I have also followed the sketch from Charisma Cardz for my layout:


And at CRAFT the challenge is to use pencils for you colouring. Yep - that's all I do use! I don't own any markers yet, so no choice there, LOL. I use watercolour pencils for my colouring. Then I scan my image into the compy and make layers to decoupage with. My last challenge to enter is at Simon Says Stamp, where the theme is 'Movement'. The pumpkin on the base is actually on a wobbly thingy I made with some folded paper. It stays flat until you open the card, the kind of pops up at you - hard to show in a photo! Hope it will do.


My papers are all various ones from Little Scrap Garden (I think). The webby backing to the sentiment is also one of my images 'Cobweb'. This comes as a black on white image, but I inverted it in my DP package before printing. The typeface is named 'Dracula' and was a freebie I found after googling for free fonts.


Some bazzil card and some stickles, a ribbon bow and the job's a goodun! OK peeps, off now to get me a cuppa and finish up some more stuff - see ya later folks!

26 comments:

Suzi said...

Hi Teri, Wow!! this is one stunning Halloween card, I love the new images. Fantastic colouring too. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

BearyWishes said...

Fabulous card Teri. Beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.
Kathie xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
fantastic combination of blues and orange. The artwork is stunning. You are so good at producing these images.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Wanda said...

Great card. Love the colors. Thanks for playing with Delightful Challenges.
Huggles

Happy Days said...

Fantastic card - I simply adore that image, she is beautiful. x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
wow what a fantastic card, luv all the detail on it, fabulous image, awesome colour work as always, luv it, sue.x

Paddington fan said...

Wow - i have just fallen in love with your images and your card is brilliant!! Thanks for joining our colouring challenge at C.R.A.F.T. this week and good luck, love Jacky xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love those jack-o-lanterns! Great colors throughout the card too!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Lorraine A said...

Fantastic card Teri :-) I love this image ,, she is gorgeous and the pumpkin is fab too :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

carol said...

such a brill card, love your colouring and detail, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T.challenge this week, x carol

PatR said...

Great halloween images Teri and fantastic card. You are such a clever girl!
xx

Clare said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR YESTERDAY GORGEOUS GIRL!!! So sorry i missed it darlin, hope you had a wonderful day and got spoilt rotten!!!. Great card and just love those colours. Your foxy card is so beautiful too Teri, keep those animal images coming!. Big hugs Clare xxx

Kim said...

I love her!!!! Check out the spider tatoo! My how wickedly adorable she is! Your bitty pumpkins are fab too! Love the inside of the card with the chilling font!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

AnItA mArIe said...

oh wow Teri i totally love your card...hugs Anita

Trimgym said...

Fab card Teri, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Tracy said...

I love this, Thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

brenda said...

Hi Teri

A beautiful haloween card, thank you so much for sharing with us in my easel card challenge at Polkadoodles this week and good luck.

B x

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Very scary card ! Just love the images you used and so beautifully coloured too.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo xx

Diamond Doll said...

What a fab image Teri i love it, and what a fantastic Halloween card.Thanx for joining us at Crafts and Me.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Lovely card, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

Zoechaos said...

She is a very sexy little witch guess her spell casting is successful! Great card and wonderful drawings hun xx Zoe

Tip Top said...

Sppoooookkky! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

tiggertastic said...

oh this is good, puts my new Halloween make to shame, this is so colourful and i love the overall layout (have not loaded it up yet)

SArah xx

Crafteezee said...

Fab Teri. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

Jenny said...

wow! Fantastic! Love what you've done with the images & great dimension. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Polka Doodles this week.

Vixykins said...

Awesome colouring! I thought it was printed decoupage at first, your skills are exceptional!

Thank You for playing at Crafts & Me challenge x