Friday, 10 September 2010

Sweet Pea Stampers - Sketch

Hiya folks!

Bit of a drama in the village this morning. Just turned the corner at the Chip Shop after dropping D no2 off at school, to come across our local litter picker splayed across the pavement and into the road with his head being cradled by some kind passer-by and a small gathering of on-lookers. Poor bloke, such a nice man too.

Thankfully though, a few minutes later he was concious and talking, wanting to go back to work and wondering what happened to his cart. Phew, so glad he is OK. Let's hope he recovers quickly!

OK, so onto my card for today, which is my DT piece for Sweet Pea Stampers. We have moved from Mondays to Fridays to give all you weekend crafters more time, and we are also fortnightly now too. Even more time to cook up something yummy! This time round we have a wee sketch for you:
For my card I have used a sheet from our very own Amy at The Crafty Purple Frog. The sheet is a pyrimage one named 'Violet Peacock. I haven't used all the layers either, so I could make several cards from one sheet. I added some stickles to her hair and jewellery for some added bling.


Papers are all on the compy and are digital from various places, but all have been coloured in purple shades by me. The peacock patterned paper is my own creation. Corners are a cuttlebug die, flower is made with punches, with a big pearly brad for the centre. Gems and ribbon from the stash.


Righty then, off to wrap some B'Day pressies for D no1. She is 12 years old on Sunday - sheesh! Where'd the years go to. . .??

10 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Teri. I love the added corners and flower.I'm looking forward to working with you on the team.xxx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri

Hope you have recovered from your shock this morning.
What a super cute card, love the pyrimage - you have made it look like a decoupage.
Hope you are OK.

Hugs Ali x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
I love the vivid colour on this gorgeous card. Wonderful crafting. I do hope the gentleman is OK.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Pascale said...

Wow so striking Teri love what you have done with this stunning sheet from The Crafty Purple Frog. Hugs Pascale

Lynda said...

This is gorgeous Teri - stunning image!

Love Lynda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow teri what a great card
I love that you put it in 3d
your coloring is great and I love the bling

greetings karin

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Wow girl! love the 3 d effect!!!
looks awesome!
hope the guy will be pickin soon & that your dd has a perfect day!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Teri stunning card love that image the colours look so bright and beautiful so does the that flower and your papers are delicious.
Hugs
Lorraine x

stampqueen said...

Beautiful stamp - would love to see this image as a stamp sometime soon!!!
Love the purple too!!!

Tracy said...

another fabulous card love the colours. Hope your daughter had a lovely birthday. Tracy x