Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Snow Much Fun at The Creative Cottage!

Hiya folks, me again!

It's day two of this week's sneaky peak session at The Creative Cottage. Today we are featuring the new kit 'Snow Much Fun' which will be available on the New Website next Monday. Such a cute set - loads of papers, images and elements:


Here is the card I made using this yummy kit:


The only thing I added was the bow and some fake snow+stickles! I am going to enter a couple of challenges with this one - at Totally Papercrafts the theme is 'Dotty' and at Stamp Something the theme is 'Spots and Stripes'.


OK, so if you want a chance to win this set - head over to The Creative Cottage Blog and leave your comment!!

8 comments:

Lynda said...

Oh Teri I love this card - what a great kit!

Love Lynda xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
I lov ethe colours on this card. the stripes are wonderful as a background. The image is fabulous. This kit has made a gorgeous card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sue said...

Hi hun
gorgeous card luv all the sparkle great design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Poppet said...

Great card Teri, fab colours and the image is very cute. Loving the sparkle and snow. :-) xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

ooohhh what a lovely christmas card
great image it's soo sweet

greetings karin

Melly said...

Oh Teri, its fab!
What a funky kit!
Hugs Melly xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Teri I am loving this one so much that Eskimo is super cute love those papers.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Ps
Just to let you know I am posting a card tomorrow using one of your images maybe you could have a peek sometime and let me know what you think.

Lisa said...

This is so cute! I need to think about using pre-printed's more! wonderful inspiration! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!