Thursday, 23 September 2010

Horrific Haunt - Mwuhahahaha!!

Hiya folks!

What a dank and dismal day it is here in bonny(??) Scotland!! It's so dark and absolutely peeing it down with rain! Ugh! Luckily though I managed to get some photos taken in a brief 'not-so-dark' moment, so that means I can post this new creation, phew!

My card today is a stepper card (is that what they're called?) which I made for the challenge over at Haunted Design House.


All of the images are my own, available in my Delicious Doodles shop. Even the big trees and headstones in the background - these were done by printing the 'Haunted House' image larger and fussy cutting round them. Here are a few close-ups for you:



My layout is (very) loosly based on the sketch at Mojo Monday this week, which I turned sideways:


No dp's with this one, just some core-dinations card and ribbon from the stash, with some stickles for a wee bit of bling. I have inked in the sky on the main image, trying to make it look spookier, and have distressed it with some sandpaper. The front is done with a Martha Stewart border punch.


I shall enter this card into a few challenges too: at Daring Cardmakers the theme is 'Things that fly' (howabout those wee bats then? LOL) At A Spoon Full of Sugar and at Charisma Cardz the theme is 'Open' this week. Last but not least over at Creative Inspirations they want to see more than one stamp/image - I have used 3 images, in varying quantities and sizes.

Right, off to finish up some new doodles now then. See ya later peeps!

21 comments:

Pascale said...

Totally Delicious Teri love how you did the trees in the background this is AMAZING! Hugs Pascale

Happy Days said...

Awesome card. Just love the trees in the background. x

Saskia said...

Bhooooo!! Great, spooky card!

Saskia :)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This is a fantastic layout. I love all the elements you have put together. This is a fantastic card for Halloween.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Dragonlady said...

Fantastic Teri, I love all your images together isn't nice to be able to make what you want.
Just started to rain here!!!

Hugs Ali x

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Your step card is perfection! I absolutely LOVE how you enlarged the trees! I would have never thought of that! YOU are so clever in so many ways.
Thanks for playing along with us for Macabre Mondays.

Kim Dellow said...

Totally super spooky Teri! Love it! Kim

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
oh my word, this is just awesome hun,i luv all the detail on it, Stunning creation hun, sue,x

Rebekah said...

OMG Teri this is absolutely stunning! How fabulous I adore it! Hugs Rebekah xx

mckinkle said...

This has to win top spook card for me! It is just fab Teri!

Forgot to say congrats for your 1st placing in a challenge this week (I saw your name in lights!).

Keryn x

Sally H said...

wow,wow,wow! I love it! Awesome!

Allison said...

its just wonderfully wicked
AllisonX

Lynda said...

Teri this is just amazing - thanks for sharing your fantastic card with us at Daring Cardmakers.

Love Lynda xxx

mulberry station said...

Oh my goodness Teri! This is the cutest card ever!!! Awesome scene!!!
Nancy

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow! Look at all the details on this fab Halloween stair step card!! Awesome work!

Andrea C said...

gorgeous card x

Faye said...

What a wonderful card, it's gorgeous. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow Teri! How cool and creepy! I especially love the skelly bats! Thanks for joining us for MM at HDH! xxD

Gemma said...

a fab spooke card Teri! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

Mona Evy said...

Awesome spooke card. I love the images and the layout. Thanks for joining this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge!

NGCARDS said...

This is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx