Saturday, 18 September 2010

The Creative Cottage Sneaky Peak

Hiya folks!

Hope your weekend is off to a flying start! No exciting plans for me this weekend, even if it is my B'day on Monday (oh no, fourty-something!!) I gave up celebrating my B'day after 35 - too depressing wondering what happened to all that time, LOL.

Anyways, on to my sneaky peak card for The Creative Cottage. Today we are celebrating all the fabby Halloween kits that will be available as of next week when the new website opens on Monday. I have used the Trick or Treat kit, and a topper from the new topper sheet collection too.



The only things I needed to add were the orange bow and a couple of die-cut spiders, oh, and some green dimension paint in dots round the topper. Although that bit came out black-looking. Anyone spot the deliberate boo-boo??


Yeah, look closely at the ribbon - that paint splodged onto the bow as it was still damp when I stuck that down. Blooming stuff takes forever to dry - especially when it's chilly. So now the ribbon is stuck to that too!


Ah well. These things happen! So, if you want to get your little mitts on any of the gorgeous kits showcased this week, you had better head over to The Creative Cottage NOW, as today is your last chance! Winners are announced tomorrow. Don't forget our Blog Hop on Monday and Tuesday too!

7 comments:

Tracy said...

fab card Teri love all the detail. Happy Birthday for Monday hope you have a brilliant day. hugs Tracy x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
Lovely paper and great layout. What a smiley witch - she is so cute.
Hugs,
Fiona x

mckinkle said...

Great fun card Teri, I wouldnt have even noticed the bow if you hadnt said!

Love the cob webby background!

Keryn x

Saskia said...

Hello Teri!

Lovely card, so beautiful!! The 'creative cottage' papers are great!! :)

I already wish you a Happy Birthday!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Carol said...

Another great card Teri! If you never mentioned the ribbon I don't think anybody would have noticed lol! Hope you have a great birthday on Monday in case I forget to come and wish ya, I'm such a bird brain. Lotsa luv xxxx

Kim said...

First, I really miss getting her, sister!!!!
I am so loving this little witch! The spiderweb backing paper is too cute, love the little black bling dots about the border! My honeybee would almost say this a portrait of me these days....LOL! Love it!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dragonlady said...

Gorgeous card, can't really see the booboo - but it's a Halloween card so boo away!!!!

Hugs Ali x