Wednesday, 1 September 2010

The Creative Cottage - Celebrations

Hiya folks!

I can't believe another fortnight has come and gone so soon! Someone tell me where the year is disappearing to??!!

So it's Wednesday, and time for another challenge at The Creative Cottage, which this fortnight is all about 'Celebrations', whatever they may be for you. I have a few Birthday's coming up soon, so this is for one of those:


I have used papers from the 'Something Sweet' kit for this card, along with the yummy cupcake image in the kit. All I have added are some stickles, dimension paint, gems and some spare card bits for the flowers. My layout follows the sketch over at Sketch Saturday:


Short and sweet this time, sorry peeps. Need to go find me mojo, seem to have misplaced it somewhere today! So much to do, and no inspiration. Maybe another coffee will help. . .


I'm sure you won't need any inspiration though folks, but if you do just head across to The Creative Cottage and see the fabby creations my teamies have come up with this time.

See you soon with a new Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge folks!

8 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
I love your design papers and image. the colours are fabulous. The flowers are gorgeous. Beautiful card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Carol said...

Awww Teri this card is just fab Sweetie!! Looks so scrummy, makes me wanna eat it lol! Luv the colour combo and lo too. Lotsa luv xxxx

Rebekah said...

This is gorgeous as ever Teri! Great layering on the cupcake and always a good choice for a celebration! Hugs Rebekah xx

Tracy said...

fabulous card love the layout and the flowers. Tracy x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful cupcake card teri
love the papers you have used

greetings karin

Cazza said...

Teri your card is fantastic, so bright and cheery. The cake looks good enough to eat! Thanks for joining us this week on SS :o) Cazza xxx

Karen Howard said...

Wow, absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the detail and what a great take on the sketch challenge! Hugs, Karen

P.S. If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

Suzie McFloozy said...

Gorgeous card hun - one of my fav kits x
((hugs)) Suzie xx